PTW Extras : Winter Terrain

LouLong

In love with Rei Ayanami
hmmm Did they un-copyright it already?

- GIDustin

oh ok

Originally posted by Mongoloid Cow
IIRC, at CDG, after talking to someone from Firaxis, said that all art from PTW can now be posted on the net.

so it's allowed to post the units & extra-units from PtW as MF-units too?

Originally posted by CCJ39

so it's allowed to post the units & extra-units from PtW as MF-units too?

Not all PtW art and units are allowed to be posted. Any art or units used in Conquests is not allowed. For example, the PtW units in the Feudal Japan folder that are used in Conquests Sengoku scenario are not allowed. LouLong has posted the units that are allowed.

Hey Loulong, I could not download it.

Also, could you post a preview? Thanks.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by kring

Not all PtW art and units are allowed to be posted. Any art or units used in Conquests is not allowed. For example, the PtW units in the Feudal Japan folder that are used in Conquests Sengoku scenario are not allowed. LouLong has posted the units that are allowed.

According to Padma quoting Jesse Smith, all units are allowed, including Feudal Japan ones used in Sengoku.

Originally posted by embryodead
According to Padma quoting Jesse Smith, all units are allowed, including Feudal Japan ones used in Sengoku.
More accurately:
Mike B. FIRAXIS wrote on Nov 24, 2003 09:14 AM:
I asked Jesse Smith (the producer) about this and he told me that Atari will be making the Extras available for download. He also told me that it is ok for people to post the contents of the Extras folder (winter terrain, european terrain, ww2 units, medieval japan units, prehistoric units).
(Were there Feudal Japan units in the PTW Extras folder? If so, then those would be the ones available, not *necessarily* the Sengoku units. ;) )

Originally posted by Padma

More accurately:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike B. FIRAXIS wrote on Nov 24, 2003 09:14 AM:
I asked Jesse Smith (the producer) about this and he told me that Atari will be making the Extras available for download. He also told me that it is ok for people to post the contents of the Extras folder (winter terrain, european terrain, ww2 units, medieval japan units, prehistoric units).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Were there Feudal Japan units in the PTW Extras folder? If so, then those would be the ones available, not *necessarily* the Sengoku units. )

nice, so I can upload my MF-unit-versions of the WW2-units with the next update of the MF-unit category of my homepage :)

Originally posted by Padma

(Were there Feudal Japan units in the PTW Extras folder? If so, then those would be the ones available, not *necessarily* the Sengoku units. ;) )

All units used in Sengoku, except the Shogun, are the ones in PTW extras. So according to your quote of Mike B. (sorry for switching names), they are free. Same for WW2 PTW extras, including those that are used in WW2 Pacific, but of course excluding the ones that came only in C3C like light tank or cruiser.

Originally posted by Supa
Error 404 :-/

I am pretty sure I checked after uploading so it could be a server pb. Let me know if you still can't download the file.

I was searching on the server to this file, but with this filename, there is no file, but I think if you've ziped the winter-terrain-folder from PtW it should be larger than 3000kb, and there is limit of 3000kb to one file

Top Bottom