Fairness pledge

RegentMan

Deity
Please go back to your sign up post and edit this in. If you don't wish to/want to/agree with it, PM me and I'll remove your access.

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Probably so no one can cheat and then say that they never promised that they wouldn't cheat.

It's to avoid another Joker Incident.

In the [c3c] ISDG, the Brazilian team's (now known as CBR, then known as C3B) president created an account at CFC and voted in our polls. He was able to see all of our discussion in our private forum. He was basically spying on us. Luckily, Rik's watchful eye noticed a discrepency and he investigated. He put two and two together, and CBR was penilized.

So when the two other teams chose to take them to the finals and not us, that further sowed the seeds of hatred towards them. I'm hoping we can kick some Brazilian butt this time around!

Rik's discovery

Trial is official

Pages four and five of the private forum contains all of the Joker Incident threads.

Top Bottom