CFC ISDG-Bonding

RegentMan said:
I did in Post #57. Any of you guys have a spoiler?

not yet..as soon as I get turn 2. that way I see a bit more map and determine my overall tech plan.
I will post links to it when its up

just an update to everyone not looking at RM's spoiler and i havnt started one, my almighty powerful warrior met a regentia scout as he popped a goody hut near me-he died a quick death, then the same warrior met a regentia warrior down south on top of a hill-due to his promotions he quickly killed the regentia warrior, now that warrior is marching on Regentgrad itself, he is on a hill 2 tiles from the capital of regent land and so far it is undefended-whether Regentman can scramble his defences in time is a whole other matter.

oh oh...what year is it BC....

Just sent off 2880BC.

BCLG, your drunken warrior is way too cocky. I have forseen this warrior causing chaos in my lands. I decided to let it happen; to give you a sort of boost. :p

RegentMangrad will not fall!

ok well either way, its got 3 promos another one is on the way and all you'll have is a warrior maybe with a promo :p

Well this is what my 'cocky' warrior is looking down upon at the end of my turn.

regentmanamaniaagradistantown still looks remarkably unguarded.....

One of regentmans illusions perhaps. If worst comes to worst he can alway be your vassal

:lol: Ouch, am I never going to live that down? Thirty years from now, playing Civ XIV, "Hey RegentMan! Whose vassal are you this time around?"

regentmanamaniaagradistantown (Greek for RegentMangrad, I guess) is no longer undefended. Bring it on!

RM... you better find some Mongolians to help you. :p

This one is looking like a quickie largely due to bad luck I think.

RegentMan said:
:lol: Ouch, am I never going to live that down? Thirty years from now, playing Civ XIV, "Hey RegentMan! Whose vassal are you this time around?"

regentmanamaniaagradistantown (Greek for RegentMangrad, I guess) is no longer undefended. Bring it on!

I think Civ XIV is a bit of an exaggeration, it will be more like Civ VIII;)

probs dead aint looked in at the save but then again i havnt been forced to change my build queue to counter the threat :p :D

Top Bottom