President thread- Term 3

I just got a PM from HUSH of GWT, they have not got the save yet and would like a re-send. I don't have time right now but maybe in 3 hours, maybe someone here could got to it sooner.

This is the third time its happened, what's up?

I got my words mixed up, the save got sent when i reposted in the thread, we didnt have it before and i meant to say we didnt have the save.

the other time the save was sent, however GWT didnt recieve it for some reason and the final time i accidently sent our own save.

Turn has been played and sent, however im just off out to see the kaiser chiefs (band not the team) so i dont have the time to do the write up just yet, should come in less than 24 hours- sorry for the delay people- not too much to see admitedly :)

K well turnaround happened shockingly fast

Azeltrof (5)- growth stagnant settler in 2
BCLGland (2) growth in 6 lib in 42
Fever River (3) growth in 6 lighthouse in 1

Just completed AH.

Now the big question is upon us- i believe if we are serious about making an attack on GCA this has to be our primary goal and therefore we should maybe go for another tech or at least not try for the colossus- it is upto general concensus though.

we also have horses around the original 'site 3 city' from what i can see GCA does not have horses in their borders yet but i only have view of one city.

pictures for you

pulling this axe back next turn not much to see anymore.

I'd prefer Collosus over war.

settle due west of the spices....build collosous AND prep for later war. Collosous will only take 12 to 15 turns.

/I want it all

Do you think they can get a leg up on us in 12-15 turns?

NOPE....if we play our cards right. A forge is needed and I dont count that as wasted turns even if we dont go for the Collolous. We need to build some galleys to transport the new troops to the new city and we need some axes. IF we see they dont have metals or horses we need to have 2.5 axes per archer. Right now...thats 3 to 4 axes. At roughly 4 or 5 turns per ax...20 turns OR less if you build them in different cities at the same time.

NOW if we really want to be underhanded...we "steer" them towards a non-military tech.

Then in 10 or so turns if we're sure of war ill move that warrior back towards the gap inbetween them two cities to cut the roads :)

k 925BC- saves are coming thick and fast now

Azeltrof- switch to axe for MP duty- due in 2 let it grow to size 6 so one unhappy but doesnt matter because we are switching to hindu in the upcoming turns

Fever River (3)- growth in 3- lib in 22 (decided the cows and copper would be quite helpfull)
BCLGland(2) growth in 4- lib in 39

MC in 23

sent a note to GCA asking for OB

No photos not much to see- looked at demo screen- GCA are doing worse than us in every aspect with the exception of crop yield.

900BC

Azelatrof (6) growth in 14-axe next turn
Fever River (3) growth in 2 lib in 21
BCLGland (2) growth in 3 lib in 38

MC due in 22

Our scouting galley through up something for us to see

an extra wheet so i figured we could just plant two cities down however they'd be taking up each others spices.

Tum ti tum new save in- glad for the discussion :)

875 BC

Azelatrof(6)- finished axe- settler in 1 (growth stagnant)
Fever River(3)- growth in 1 lib in 20
BCLGland (2)- growth in 2 lib in 37

MC in 21

Our scout in GCA lands has revealed they have a stone city (though stone not connected yet)

also demographics- we're doing so-so in all :)

Also we're three turning axes in the capital- by the time MC is finished we can have a total of about 7 built that should in theory be enough to take out GCA's capital, however does anyone have any ideas how we can keep them secret whilst we're waiting to attack? also shall we bother roading up or shall we just send them all straight in the island way?

we should definatly start drawing up battle plans if we are going to attack.

further GWT though they keep telling us cannot sign open borders for some unknown reason have OB with GCA

Hmm, that stone city is quite a way's away.

We should be wary of a GCA-GWT alliance, although I doubt GWT could do anything about an attack on GCA.

Top Bottom