Five Unique Luxuries in Capital Start

Lord Alexander

Warlord

Without map tinkering of any kind. Playing on Eastern United States map which you cant set resource amount anyways. Anyone ever have this many? I've had 4 before but only on rare occasions and usually i had to set the map to abundance of resources. Playing on immortal.

So many just outside of range as well that will eventually be used for trading, lets hope Shaka doesn't ruin it.

The problem I would be afraid of is that every other Civ has a similar start which means if they have duplicates it'll make it harder to trade away the luxuries as the AI will already have them. This is a great way to make money and if you can't trade...that's a lot of lost money

The problem I would be afraid of is that every other Civ has a similar start which means if they have duplicates it'll make it harder to trade away the luxuries as the AI will already have them. This is a great way to make money and if you can't trade...that's a lot of lost money

Nobody has five, France has four but everyone else is 2 or 3. But being Russia I am making bank off selling all extra iron and horses especially iron seems to be in low stock

Some maps do this on a regular basis. I think the earth map is one of them too! Whenever i played i had 4 different Luxuries in my Cap ... but 5 is another extreme. ^^

The most I had was four with France on British Isles... never five though. And I don't think every Civ gets that start either, I think it's just luck.

Top Bottom