A New Dawn Bug Reports and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check the files in Assets\XML\Audio\.
Try to replace with these ones: http://civ.afforess.com/repo/Assets/XML/Audio/
Remember that the launcher now inject automatically Audio sounds from mods into the main files. You may have these files excluded or something like that.

I didn't exclude anything in the Audio folder.

Anyway, replaced what I had with the files from the repository, everything is working, so thanks again :D

Well, you don't want Les Immortels coming after you for profaning the language of God, now do you? :)
I don't believe in God, I believe in Kankan Musa!

Feedback newest version:

Generally it feels like a lot of fun and well balanced, but, for some reason Religions are not being founded...

Also, I like to rename my Civs, however, the name constantly reverts to the default civilsation name...

+ is there any way to see during the game what game options/parameters you have selected (e.g. No Revolutions, Random seed on reload, Raging Barbarians..)?

Thanks!

Any way the renaming issue could be solved?

Hi Guys

i have a little problem: First i updated to the newest Rev, but 3 revs ago something went wrong. All Country Flags are now in one color. My flag is black, another one yellow, etc. If i start a new game all is fine. Its only a minor thing, but a bit wired. Thanks.

First i updated to the newest Rev, but 3 revs ago something went wrong. All Country Flags are now in one color. My flag is black, another one yellow, etc. If i start a new game all is fine. Its only a minor thing, but a bit wired.
Thank you for the report. It's already been reported. This is due to a change in the flag management. I am looking for a temporary fix for those who have this problem.

Hi Guys

i have a little problem: First i updated to the newest Rev, but 3 revs ago something went wrong. All Country Flags are now in one color. My flag is black, another one yellow, etc. If i start a new game all is fine. Its only a minor thing, but a bit wired. Thanks.
dbkblk is working on it, this bug has already been reported, see other thread.

Edit, damn, he's been faster :)
By the way I also shortly noted this problem but since I had little time these days I haven't checked thoroughly. It seems anyway that the problem disappeared after I unchecked / checked again Modern Flags option in the launcher. I'm not 100% sure of this anyway.

No, this is because the flag location seems hardcoded in the savegame, but only for those which have began between some of the last revisions. I don't really understand but I have an idea to fix this.

I love this mod. After the last update, I am unable to select more than one unit at a time when they are loaded into transports or carriers. I am probably missing something very basic, and I apologize if this has already been addressed.

I am unable to select more than one fighter unit at a time in a carrier, or more than one unit loaded into a transport.

Thanks in advance, and this mod is amazing.

I love this mod. After the last update, I am unable to select more than one unit at a time when they are loaded into transports or carriers. I am probably missing something very basic, and I apologize if this has already been addressed.

I am unable to select more than one fighter unit at a time in a carrier, or more than one unit loaded into a transport.

Thanks in advance, and this mod is amazing.
Which revision are you using? This bug has been solved months ago. You can see your revision number hovering the mouse on your flag near the minimap. I don't remember for fighters but I'm 100% sure it works for units on transports, I've done it yesterday evening when I last played AND

45°38'N-13°47'E;13720586 said:
Which revision are you using? This bug has been solved months ago. You can see your revision number hovering the mouse on your flag near the minimap. I don't remember for fighters but I'm 100% sure it works for units on transports, I've done it yesterday evening when I last played AND

I am using AND build 835.
Rom 2.92
Rec dcm 2.80
Better bts 1.01
Unofficial 3.19 patch.

Thank you for the reply! Am I just behind on my version of the mod?

I am using AND build 835.
Rom 2.92
Rec dcm 2.80
Better bts 1.01
Unofficial 3.19 patch.

Thank you for the reply! Am I just behind on my version of the mod?
Yep, current revision is 910. I suggest you try this one, it has a lot more feature and bug fixed. Just be cautious that you might need to start a new game. Savegame compatibility sometimes doesn't work properly with very old revisions.

45°38'N-13°47'E;13720603 said:
Yep, current revision is 910. I suggest you try this one, it has a lot more feature and bug fixed. Just be cautious that you might need to start a new game. Savegame compatibility sometimes doesn't work properly with very old revisions.

Thank you for your help my friend. Truly appreciated. Thank you for your continued work on what is my favorite bts mod by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom