The Resource Mod

dacubz145

Deity
The Resource Mod

Current version 5.1

Mod currently adds 53 new resources with Natural Gas and Ackee being the new ones in the most recent update

All of the resources are modular so they are easy to place in other mods

Download

Credits:
The Resource Mod Team:
Dacubz145
Stolenrays
Roamty

Other credits:
Hangman
stone age mod
WoC team
Zuul
RPG who requested it
ResMod
If I dont have you on here please comment and ill add:D

This is also the thread for Stolenray's Dacubz145's and Hangman's resources, so feel free to comment on those as well

Stolenrays Resources

This is also the thread for Stolenrays resources, i take no credit for these, they are all Stolenrays. Feel free to coment on these in this thread and make requests
Mango
Papaya
Coconut
Pistachio
Melon
Pumpkin
Pomegranet
Squash
Camel (animated)
Figs

Hangmans Resources
Turkey
Llama
Parrot Feathers

Dacubz145s Resources
llama
apples

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,579
  • Civ4ScreenShot0028.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0028.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,412
  • Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,571
I'm a glutton for resources so I've looked at just about every mod and I can let you know where to look if you want to know.

The Res Mod, Rise of mankind a new Dawn, and World of Civ have tons of resources.
Rabbits
Titanium

Also there are some more in the downloads resources sections.
The ones I have made are dates, figs, almonds, pomegranates, coconuts, and honey(added bees to the existing one). I might make some more if I have time such as pumpkins, mangos, papaya, lettuce, and melons.

I got most of them I believe. There are probabaly some more that don't grow in the midle east so I had no reason to download them for my mod, such as sorgphum. I've also included my gamefonts.

Realism Invictus has quite a few as well.

And I think this should be moved to the creation & customization forum.

I'm a glutton for resources so I've looked at just about every mod and I can let you know where to look if you want to know.

The Res Mod, Rise of mankind a new Dawn, and World of Civ have tons of resources.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16658
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=13098

Also there are some more in the downloads resources sections.
The ones I have made are dates, figs, almonds, pomegranates, coconuts, and honey(added bees to the existing one). I might make some more if I have time such as pumpkins, mangos, papaya, lettuce, and melons.

I got most of them I believe. There are probabaly some more that don't grow in the midle east so I had no reason to download them for my mod, such as sorgphum. I've also included my gamefonts.

Wow thanks that alot! Ive been working on my mod a lot lately, i could probably use a break from it, ill try to work on it, but not sure how to edit the SDK to make it allow that many resources, any ideas? Btw can i use some of these for my mod (TTT not the resource one)? Ill give you credit

I don't mind if you use them, that is why I uploaded them. Some are just animals that can easily be converted to resources by making their scale smaller.

As for the SDK, maybe use WOC's SDK or just mod off of it. I think it can accomodate 269 resources? I added 39 and my mod works just fine.

I've seen tons of development threads in the creation and customization main forum lobby (not modpacks). I think it might be OK.

I don't mind if you use them, that is why I uploaded them. Some are just animals that can easily be converted to resources by making their scale smaller.

As for the SDK, maybe use WOC's SDK or just mod off of it. I think it can accomodate 269 resources? I added 39 and my mod works just fine.

I've seen tons of development threads in the creation and customization main forum lobby (not modpacks). I think it might be OK.

Yeah thats why i didnt put it in, cuz id put it in the modpacks, since ill name it the resource mod, and ill make it playable not just the resources all togethre

Im gonna start work on it now, probably can complete it today, im good at xml and thats all this really is

But for now im going to keep the nongrafical resources out, since usually for those u need to add a building as well to convert it, and i want to keep this strictly a resource mod

also, stolenrays, do you plan on releasing the resources 1 by 1 on the webiste? i think that would be helpful to people

Which ones? The ones I have already made and attached or the ones I am working on?

Ones youve made and attacked

And WOC is made for BTS v 3.17 (atleast i cant find it for 3.19) and it crashes when i try to play it, so im not sure ho to do it w,o that

WOC Lite

I got it to work fine. Eighter way, I don't think it needs to load if you are just using its art.

I can release them, I guess you mean individually? I just didn't want to be redundant in releases, but people may just want some of our mod parts.

WOC Lite

I got it to work fine. Eighter way, I don't think it needs to load if you are just using its art.

I can release them, I guess you mean individually? I just didn't want to be redundant in releases, but people may just want some of our mod parts.

Thanks but i need more then art, i need SDK to make its allow more resources (atleast thats what i was told) and WOC doesnt come with any SDK, i guess ill just start adding them (probably will 2moro, didnt today cuz i couldnt get the updated version since i didnt know it was out there) and just see what happens, hopefully it will work out :D if not ill have to find a fix

The links didn't work for me...

Where is your coconut resource? I didn't see it in the file you posted. Also, do you know if there is any art for peanuts, turkeys, manioc/cassava, tomatoes, beans, guava, passionfruit, or squash?

Where is your coconut resource? I didn't see it in the file you posted. Also, do you know if there is any art for peanuts, turkeys, manioc/cassava, tomatoes, beans, guava, passionfruit, or squash?

Link works perfectly fine, do you have a RAR converter?

and hmm midk where the coconut is, and I havent seen any of those anywere

I have winrar, but I don't think that's the problem. I get error 404 when I click on them. But nvm, I don't need rabbits or titanium.

Oh and stolenrays said he had made coconuts in his first post, so I was hoping to finally find one :p

Links are fixed. I believe those resources are in the file as well. I have never seen any of those resources, but they would not be too hard to make. I'm not sure I have time though.

Coconuts are attached. I thought they were in the file though.

It's more than just xml. There's the game fonts to deal with as well which tend to be a problem for a lot of modders.

I guess I have just got better at it and gamefont editor makes it much easier. As for the sdk code, I believe that is in the globaltype.cpp/.h files and globaldefines. If you figure it out let me know, because I have no more room for resources in my gamefont.

Top Bottom