Which Pantheon Belief should India take?

phos_hilaron

Warlord
hmmm.

India, Goddess of the Hunt.jpg

No, Monument to the Gods. Stack that with the Marble and you have something like +30% construction to wonders!

The pantheon which gives faith for tundra tiles. It'll give you a shot at founding a religion.

So you're trying to make some joke about there being an obvious choice, but I'm not sure which one you mean.

Both Goddess of the Hunt (+9 food in Capital) and Dance of the Aurora (not even going to count... a boatload of Faith) are really good on this spawn.

Goddess of the Hunt, I'd reroll without it.

If you're planning on playing religiously, go Dance of the Aurora. Otherwise, Goddess of the Hunt.
Alternatively you could just go for something like Desert Folklore, which would be totally worth it here...

Goddess of the Hunt will be hilarious. You'll get to grow super tall, but when you miss out on a religion due to lack of faith generation and get your pantheon snuffed out you capital will go into starvation!

guys, he already chosen a pantheon. there's the lightning symbol in the city.

so what did you actually choose, phos? it's not aurora since you don't have faith per turn at all?

It wasn't me. I was playing as Babylon and India was AI. They actually did go Dance of the Aurora which makes sense in this game as he controls 18 cities with faith. Gandhi is trying for a diplomatic game and attempting to leverage his faith that particular way.

I would have gone Goddess of the Hunt personally. However, Dance of the Aurora is a solid choice. It's a hard decision between the two in my opinion...but when I was scouting that I was like...

"Oh...that's a crap ton of deer...and some luxs...and...geez, HOW MANY camps can you place here?!"

A Tundra start that doesn't suck, how about that?

Everyone is obviously trolling you because no one argued in favor of Goddess of Protection. The AI will most likely steal it away early, but if you can grab it you have a free win.

He already has a pantheon founded.

Top Bottom