Weird Issues with CPP

lillz

Chieftain
So I love civ and I love Communitas and I'm giving CPP a try. I've had some weird issues that I can't seem to fix:

1. With EUI I can't find the advisory panel anywhere.... where is it?
2. Without EUI, city names disappear.... why?
3. Not sure if EUI, but with it, my research stops. I just completed Mathematics and I can't seem to select a new research topic.
4. Is there a setting to stop Barbarians from going inside territory, like in Communitas?
5. Barbarians seem to be waaayyyy too strong.
6. The drop-down research menu doesn't work with EUI, but does without. I can't see advisory recommendations since all I can view is the tech tree.

There's a few more that I can't think of, but these are the main issues and if there's no fix I'll probably go back to Communitas, but I think I'd like CPP if these things can be fixed. I'm using the megapack, by the way.

So I love civ and I love Communitas and I'm giving CPP a try. I've had some weird issues that I can't seem to fix:

Think they removed it to make room. The base hotkey is "V"

No clue :D

3. Not sure if EUI, but with it, my research stops. I just completed Mathematics and I can't seem to select a new research topic.
Sounds like you made a mistake installing. clear your cache/moduser data and try doing the installation from scratch again.

4. Is there a setting to stop Barbarians from going inside territory, like in Communitas?
Not that I know of.

Agreed

6. The drop-down research menu doesn't work with EUI, but does without. I can't see advisory recommendations since all I can view is the tech tree.
Never thought of that, most people just seem to skip to the tree anyways as the advisors are pretty bad. Probably a problem in EUI however, not in CPP

There's a few more that I can't think of, but these are the main issues and if there's no fix I'll probably go back to Communitas, but I think I'd like CPP if these things can be fixed. I'm using the megapack, by the way.

Move on to the new version - a bunch of lua fixes were added in this version.

G

I think Communitas is so broken and unbalance that you might not enjoy it.
CPP is constantly updated and maintained so I think you should stick to it. Plus read the "how to install" thread carefully before you come and whine about things that shouldn't have happened if you followed closely.

Top Bottom