Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
ruff_hi said:
The red look is from CivScale - you can have any colour you like. You can also remove the coulds! My question is why is it so wide - I cannot get more that 8 or so items to build across the bottom of my city screen.

You`re right. It`s from CivScale and really I change it by mistake! The result is better for me. So, I let it be. I`m using 1280 X 1024, that`s why you can see more in a screen. Another good guest! :goodjob:

About the "Hun" screen. I have to capture the neighbor city to keep them from starvation ! :D

And for more screen ..... :mischief:

Lucky ? Hmmmm :confused:

It turned out that they`re really lucky. As you can see, it has whale and later oil on the ice near my border (pink) :eek:

"Sire, we've found a great wonder!" - "Aaah, wondered where i had lost this thingy."

"Herr Kaleu, have a look at the course i've calculated to circumnavigate those iceberg!"

Those pesky japanese... will they ever give up demanding posession of every single piece of land?

LOL like the lost wonder thing

Uhh, where am I?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,029
Yeah, I did it by accident, I took the screenie before I realised. I'm having lots of fun with flying camera, such as this:

Giant 1: Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman! :mad:

Giant 2: I can see my house from here! :crazyeye:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,090

It's the railroad to no where!

I play on a 1680x1050 screen at native resolution, use the Print Screen key and paste it in a good soft (Irfanview or the Gimp if I want to resize it).

UnitQ said:
How do you get does fishes in your game?

If you use flying camera mode you can zoom in extremely close, even going under the land. In this case I zoomed in on the fish resource underwater and took a screenshot whenever one swam by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom