Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some from the Earth map and a game I was playing as the Persians.

This river seems a liiiittle bit strange, don't you think.

Now I admit, I was playing with the World Builder a little bit, but only placing aqueducts in cities I had already built just to see where they would go. And hey, you can never have too many funny pictures of aqueducts now can you. :goodjob: The thing I'm wondering is why they want to get their water from some island off the coast of Africa instead of the mountains in the middle of the Sahara Desert. Hmmmmmmmmmm... :rolleyes:

This doesn't exactly count, but I was surprised after my last Civ CTD to see a city from the map still rendered on top of my background:

TheAmazingGoat said:
This doesn't exactly count, but I was surprised after my last Civ CTD to see a city from the map still rendered on top of my background:

This is classic. lol

Greek World Scenario, playing as Rome :

Random map, city overexpanding.

CityOnPeak.JPG

Well, my economy was in bad shape, but still.

NegativeGNP.JPG

What's so funny about that?

I forgot to grab it, but I just exploded with laughter when, after giving Roosevelt 40gp as a gift, he said "Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I wish I could be."

Do you think Bette Midler gets a royalty from this? :D

Franklin Roosevelt, aka "The Divine Mr. R."

MeteorPunch said:
I love the animals falling into ravines. :lol:

Or the unit standing in midair, like a Wile E. Coyote cartoon...

(looks down)

(holds up sign that says "YIPES!" before plunging downwards)

Here's the world governmental body, the mighty United Nations, the mighty democratic institution. But is it reaaaally democratic? Check this pic.

Hmmmmm, I wonder who will win the election. :p

EDIT: btw, the domination victory was done with absolutely NO warring involved. Just culture. On an 18 civ Duel Pangea map, I (the Germans) had gotten 4 capital cities to defect to me and two others had already had one revolt.

wilcoxchar said:
EDIT: btw, the domination victory was done with absolutely NO warring involved. Just culture. On an 18 civ Duel Pangea map, I (the Germans) had gotten 4 capital cities to defect to me and two others had already had one revolt.

You simply *MUST* post a strategy thread on how you did this! I would love to be stronger in the cultural side of things!!!

Well there is something very fishy going on there... obviously the other civilizations combined have much more population than wilcoxchar. And also that vote-miscalculation that was posted earlier, what is going on at the UN???

LAnkou said:
watch the message "the condor wins a time victory", then watch the score list...

That stupid Gandhi didn't know when to give up after I won and in the end of all history he took Japan and rebuilt Delhi and since I was not dedicating to much of my time to research he got the upperhand till I sent my army I was building up and officially erased his happy @$$ out of existence:). Then I went on to take over the world!!! Muhahaha Ahahahaa!!! Hey wilcoxchar good domination victory. Did you read my post earlier on the Arabian Black Hole of Culture?

Kolyana said:
You simply *MUST* post a strategy thread on how you did this! I would love to be stronger in the cultural side of things!!!

I wrote a good strategy on the Arabian Black Hole of Culture which is the same thing he did on an earlier page and a better one on another thread I forgot the name of currently.

Wow, the designers of Civ 4 added strange alien formations to the game. The first shot is an overhead view, and the second is a close-up. Looks like an Alien obsidian temple built between the mountains to protect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom