WoC Latest Version Download

After I install this mod, should I or shouldn't I change the mod name to just WoC? Because the modules seemed to be installed to "WoC" mod. And I had to move the modules from WoC to WoC 1.20.
Thanks for forthcoming help !

I got a working copy of 1.30 with updated dcm for all air and archery units, I hope. Unfortunately it does not currently reload saves. So for testing as soon as you end the game you cannot reload it. if any testers want to help finesse the units give me a holler.

testing WoC 1.30
May not be the correct forum, sorry. This is to RockingRoger and WoC1.30

using Xp sp3. WoC 1.30 as mode to BtS 3.17

Att upstart:
[WoC 1.30] init XML(uncached)
Assert Failed

File: c:\users\rogers vista\desktop\woc\sdk\woc\cvglobals.cpp
Line: 5246
Expression: iExisting==-1 || iExisting==idx || strcmp(szType, "ERROR")==0

Att start ignored the setting for time, start 500 not as sett 1500

Starting without settler.
Assert Failed

File: c:\users\rogers vista\desktop\woc\sdk\woc\cvplayer.cpp
Line: 16336
Expression: isBarbarian()

Assert Failed

Line: 16338
Expression: isAnarchy()

Assert Failed

Line: 16335
Expression: isHuman()

Assert Failed

File: c:\users\rogers vista\desktop\woc\sdk\woc\cyglobalcontext.cpp
Line: 79
Expression: idx>=0
Full stop in playing, becomes an lion inthe artic regions.

by manipulating got working bu won after tre villages. Could no change time.
Ignoring Civs, after revolution back to start in civ (

The mod will not load for me - it just crashes as soon as the loader says "initXML". I have updated to version 3.17 and downloaded only version 1.20. I have no idea what to do to get it to work? This is a brand new Hp computer too.

Well I have not tried out the 1.30 yet. But you need modular loading turned off. So modular loading set to 0. That may be the reason I do not know for sure though.

WoC 1.2 error. I get this error not long after starting a game..

Assert Failed

File: .\CvPlayer.cpp
Line: 7160
Expression: GC.getCivilizationInfo(getCivilizationType()).getCivilizationUnits(eUnitClass) == eUnit
----------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know how to fix this?

WoC 1.2, xp sp3 svn 2931

WoC 1.2

Assert Failed

File: .\CvSelectionGroupAI.cpp
Line: 175
Expression: false
Message: Infinite Loop, Post a bugreport at: http://www.woc.dreamhosters.com./bugtracker/bugtracker.htm with 1) Savegame, 2) SVN/Version, 3)Modulesettings. Thanks for your help!

Assert Failed

File: .\CvSelectionGroupAI.cpp
Line: 182
Expression: false

Assert Failed

File: .\CvPlayer.cpp
Line: 11310
Expression: m_iInfrastructureMaintenance >= 0

workship shows a red square, so also Sea Settlers, Liberty.. and Workboat2. When click DTD

That's awesome. I'd like to help with play testing if you need any.

I was also wondering when you were planning on putting the Mastery Victory for BtS in? That's what I'm most looking forward to.

There's almost 1 year since I last visit here :) hello rockinroger and mamba nice to see you again here.
Is there a "core" that I can download for v1.20 and V1.10? V1.20 seems to loading very slow (5min+ on my 2.4G dual core + 4GRAM laptop); but cutting modules in MLF seems not working.

There's almost 1 year since I last visit here :) hello rockinroger and mamba nice to see you again here.
Is there a "core" that I can download for v1.20 and V1.10? V1.20 seems to loading very slow (5min+ on my 2.4G dual core + 4GRAM laptop); but cutting modules in MLF seems not working.

Hi tucoow, how have you been?

Which version of BTS are you running now? 3.17 or 3.19? We do have a working beta for 3.19. I have all the art paked so it loads faster now.

Let me know and Ill point you in the right direction.

Heres a couple screenies of a test game on a gigantic map.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    220.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 165
It has been a year full of change. :)
I'm running BTS 3.17. I like the 1.20 new features very much, such as slavery mode and ranged archery etc. But it loads really slow - so I have to look for a "core" - for testing adding modules require frequent reloading.

WE should have a playable beta 3.19 by friday. I will need some help play testing. Anyone interested pm me back. I got everything in fpk and it loads on my computers at about 3 minutes, thats with everything available in mind you. Ill make a downloadable installer of the full. Probably components next week. Thanks for your help!

WE should have a playable beta 3.19 by friday. I will need some help play testing. Anyone interested pm me back. I got everything in fpk and it loads on my computers at about 3 minutes, thats with everything available in mind you. Ill make a downloadable installer of the full. Probably components next week. Thanks for your help!

For that I've upgraded to 3.19; hurry up rockinroge post the pack; I can hardly wait! :lol:

For that I've upgraded to 3.19; hurry up rockinroge post the pack; I can hardly wait! :lol:

Jeez, I must be doing something wrong in downloading it or unzipping it. I have tried on my XP and Vista and when I unzip it, it stops loading after only a portion of the mod is created. Can you run through what I should or shouldn't have downloaded from the svn site.

For the record it downloads as about 700 plus meg and when I unzip that file it gives me another 1.6 gig file to unzip. And like I said that humongous file gets only through a portion of the unzipping process.

The game shows the mod in the advance menu and reflects as loaded but when I go to play it is only the vanilla BTS 3.19.

Jeez, I must be doing something wrong in downloading it or unzipping it. I have tried on my XP and Vista and when I unzip it, it stops loading after only a portion of the mod is created. Can you run through what I should or shouldn't have downloaded from the svn site.

For the record it downloads as about 700 plus meg and when I unzip that file it gives me another 1.6 gig file to unzip. And like I said that humongous file gets only through a portion of the unzipping process.

The game shows the mod in the advance menu and reflects as loaded but when I go to play it is only the vanilla BTS 3.19.
When you go to the mod directoy make sure its not bts/mods/World of Civilization 3.19/World of Civilization 3.19. Or wait till latter today and I should have a beta installer up. Right now though I made asdk mistake Im trying to fix. Thats after we lost power for 4 hours today, lol. Someone hit a transformer in our hood.

When you go to the mod directoy make sure its not bts/mods/World of Civilization 3.19/World of Civilization 3.19. Or wait till latter today and I should have a beta installer up. Right now though I made a sdk mistake Im trying to fix. Thats after we lost power for 4 hours today, lol. Someone hit a transformer in our hood.

When you go to the mod directoy make sure its not bts/mods/World of Civilization 3.19/World of Civilization 3.19. Or wait till latter today and I should have a beta installer up. Right now though I made a sdk mistake Im trying to fix. Thats after we lost power for 4 hours today, lol. Someone hit a transformer in our hood.

I will wait. I ran into the path you mentioned above but I ran all around it trying to find a configuration that would complete the install and nothing works. I am just old and slow and it just gets worse every day.

I will wait. I ran into the path you mentioned above but I ran all around it trying to find a configuration that would complete the install and nothing works. I am just old and slow and it just gets worse every day.

LOL welcome to the older and slower club. I have the beta assembled and am trying to get it uploaded now. As soon as i do i will give a link.

Top Bottom