Describe yourself - in Civ4 Leader Traits

philisophical/financial.

I'm a thinker.

Organized, and then a tough call between aggressive or imperialistic. I'd lean towards imperialistic. I have about half an MBA's worth of business knowledge (getting the other half next year), so you could make a case for financial. However, as a leader I think organized covers that decently enough, and I play all games and think more aggressively than others. As a leader though I'd probably be Org/Imp.

Philosophical--Overthinker frequently, always thinking of things to learn someday or ways to improve.
Protective--Quiet and not very open to most people.

Gopher:

Creative: Hell, I'm trying to make a living as a musician. ;)

Spiritual: Let's just say I've dabbled alot in many different religious and spiritual experiences.

Creative and Agressive.

I don't hesitate to seize an opportunity, even at great risk. And I like to do things in new and different ways.

So I guess I'm Kublai Khan!

Expansive - At least my belly is :beer:

Protective - I am very paranoid :shifty:

Organized- I am
financial- good with cash :)

I'm good at getting what I want and am sometimes a little brash so Aggressive. When I wake up in the morning I have my whole day planned out and know how much time each task will take me to do so Organized. Guess that makes me Hammurubai of Babylon

Protective - If it's mine its going to stay mine until it becomes of little use.
Philosophical- So many theories so many questions

Financial takes a third just because I love me some cash.
And yes my traits are the same as the much hated Sitting Bull.

Good days: Agressive & Creative.

Dark and somber days: Protective and Philo.

Lots of 'Sitting Bulls' around here btw.

Top Bottom