No Pineapple Left Behind: a school simulator

sampedestal

Warlord
Hey folks,

I thought you might be interested in my upcoming game, No Pineapple Left Behind.

One day, an evil wizard that turns all of the students in to pineapples. Pineapples are very simple; all they do is take tests and get grades. If they get good grades, their school makes more money. But, if left unattended, pineapples turn back into children. Children are very complicated and much harder to deal with. In No Pineapple Left Behind, you are the principal and you have to run the school: You will balance the budget, de-humanize children, cast magic spells (how ELSE do you teach??), and fire faculty.

We are currently Kickstarting the project here.

$10000: Course on the Ottoman Empire

Seriously, this will be a no-joke tough-as-nails course. There will be so much homework. Only pledge this much if you really want to learn about the Ottomans.

I am so upset I don't have ten grand just laying around. However, this game looks awesome. I'm assuming we will be able to mod the music files to play Another Brick in the Wall, correct?

Edit: Ooooh. You're the guy behind Neocolonialism too. I remembered reading about that game, but it fell off my radar. Here, have $10.

This game looks amazing. I'd play the crap out of this game, although I'd intentionally depineapplize everyone for a more !!fun!! experience.

Also, as a New York resident, this is the first time I heard of the pineapple incident. That was hilarious, I can't lie.

@SamSniped: Yes.
@Scarlet_King: I'm probably not allowed to encourage you to use music that I don't have the rights to as this game's unofficial soundtrack... so you didn't hear it from me.
@Omega124: hmm maybe I ought to have some "hidden fun stuff" :D
@SouthernKing: Thanks!

After actually playing Neocolonialism, I decided I prolly don't need to worry about soundtracks.

Looks like someone is going for the right amount of WTF in their simulation games. Will be following with interest.

Dammit I missed this one ...

For $3000 I could have my first date with 5 people!!! I are sad :(

Top Bottom