96 Static Leaderheads (Caveman2Cosmos)

Those would simply require changing the defining color for those civs, wouldn't it? Seems easier to me to go about it that way than to change the more complex flags themselves.

A Reworked static leaderheads with Buttons 64x64 (no error in game): 111 in this pack (All C2C Leaders) + 12 New Leaders (Basil, Sejong, Cleopatra, Nebuchadrezzar, Charles V, Hitler, Pachacuti...)
The new Lhs are an adaptation of Civ Gold Leaders
IMPORTANT: No third Trait (negative trait)
The link:
http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=99691

So when you added the new Lhs did you convert them to c2c style with the new traits and the negative ones

So when you added the new Lhs did you convert them to c2c style with the new traits and the negative ones

C2C style but No negative trait...
I have some ideas but i don't know if is good for C2C
Hitler Megalomaniac
Charles V Foreign
Henry Navigator Populist
Abu Bakr Fanatical
Sennacherib populist
Sejong Idealistic
Cetshwayo barbaric...

Well I would think it would be reletaviley easy adding leader heads to already done civilizations. So I would ask so about these

C2C style but No negative trait...
I have some ideas but i don't know if is good for C2C
Hitler Megalomaniac
Charles V Foreign
Henry Navigator Populist
Abu Bakr Fanatical
Sennacherib populist
Sejong Idealistic
Cetshwayo barbaric...

Ill change these and make sure ALL leaders have a 3rd trait. Im also in the process of evening out the trait distribution - so its not 26 aggressive and 1 scientific for instance. And redoing the traitinfos.xml too of course.

Ill be using the LH's as from this point, I assume that strategyonly is talking about your new LH's from the 23rd here?
Tweaked ALL of the initial civics for ALL the civs
New Flags for some civs
New LH's added

So plz don't change them until i've implemented my trait changes which should be in a day or two.

If you have any requests in terms of wanting certain leaders to have certain traits i'd be happy to oblige, just let me know quick :)
Oh and once its done and you want to make a new LH just tac on a 3rd trait, don't worry so much about which - as long as they aren't all the same one hehe.
If we find later on after playing + feedback that the third trait doesn't fit the leader we'll change it, but the important thing is to just give them one ;)

Can we change the image for Galarrwuy Yunupingu the Aboriginal Leader. I kinda take offence to the current image. This is what he actually looks like

He is alive today, he is not some ancient aboriginal warrior. Im also changing him to progressive/political/idealist since he's not spiritual, could be considered creative but these traits suit him better.

Maybe use this instead?

Goooodd, very good, today i work on...;)
Sgtslick, i remake a xml with 3 traits for the new leaders...
If you have good pictures for leaders (like nimi/congo...), i can remake the dds

Yeah Good...;)...All 12 new leaders with 3 traits!!!
Poland & Pirates are new factions?
I have your LHs ;)...and i have make two flags for pirates, i don't know if you want these?

Who is paully please?
My second pirate is Edward Teach (Blackbeard)...(First Anne bonny and third: Henry Morgan)
For nimi your picture is too small to have a good quality in 512x512...sorry

All I did was change the NAME_CIV4LeaderHeadInfos.xml I hope it didn't effect anything else or replace anything accidentally. I have nothing to do with anything else. SO is the man to ask :)
As far as I can tell you are in charge of the leaderheads mate im just helping with the traits.
I like pic 1, she is sexy :love:

Yeah Good...;)...All 12 new leaders with 3 traits!!!
Poland & Pirates are new factions?
I have your LHs ;)...and i have make two flags for pirates, i don't know if you want these?
Who is paully please?

Everyone likes the one that is there for the Pirates, besides the one will only show-up as a black-dot on a red flag.

If you read the description i put in for Paully, it says there, Thats where they got the phrase, "Paully wants a Cracker" referring to the Parrot. (Its just a joke one)

+YUNUPINGU reworked graphics (2 pictures)
+POLAND graphics: Flag/Button & 3 LHs
+SIOUX: new Button & Flag
+Reworked flags (Soften): GERMANY, ENGLAND & PHOENICIA

+8 New Leaders: Adaptation of CivGold leaders in C2C style

-LENIN/Russia Philosophical/Organized/Revolutionary
-ITZCOATL/Aztec Industrious/Politician/Foreign
-JAYAVARMAN/Khmer Imperialist/Spiritual/Populist
-HIROHITO/Japan Imperialist/Protective/Cruel
-WILHELMINA/Dutch Charismatic/Humanitarian/Populist
-FRANCO/Spain Imperialist/Deceiver/Cruel
-PHILIP II/Spain Imperialist/Spiritual/Fanatical
-HENRY VIII/England Protective/Deceiver/Cruel
THE LINK:
http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=99766

Is there anyway you can get the Egyptian Flag (The Eye") to look better it look kind of fuzzy?

EDIT: The Congo flag needs to e fixed, can you please do that, it comes out white??

Again all flags should be in 2D??

On a good note, i really like the pic of the Viking Ragnar, i am kind of partial to the Vikings coming from Minnesota of course.:p

Top Bottom