can't raze cities in MP LAN game

glick

Chieftain
When playing a multiplayer LAN game ( havent tried it in single player yet ) it seems that I can not raze cities. When taking over cities of size 5 - 11, there is no pop-up that asks me if i want to install a govenor or raze the cities. This was one of my favorite civ3 features so I hope they did not remove it, and if not, I hope this is fixed soon. I have ncluded the link to the save file. I am the sumarians, play them and try to take over a weak zulu city and you will see what i mean. The option "show fewer multiplayer pop-up" is not selected.
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/Abkutafa_of_the_Sumerians,_1275_AD.SAV

Is elimination on in this game? If it is then you can't raze cities. It's part of system. But in other hand it's allready over 1000AD so probably not :cool:

Originally posted by aeldrik
@ Maxfin, do you know more about this feature, a lot of people are looking for a way to have this in scenario!!! would be great to have a possibility to make razing cities imposible...

Sry I haven't work much with editor so I don't know more about it. Maybe elimination is the only way to do it :confused:

Top Bottom