Gulf War Mod

On the left is shared with me. And you're logged in?

I'll upload it somewhere else as a simple zip download if you try again and it doesn't work.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpeg
    Untitled.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 55
The xml is so messy this is going to take a long time. Im not sure what you want me to do with all these units? Theres hundreds in here and I dont know what is from IIW and you want out and which you want to keep in. I know theres the spreadsheet but theres not even 10% unit names in there as in the mod right now

The xml is so messy this is going to take a long time. Im not sure what you want me to do with all these units? Theres hundreds in here and I dont know what is from IIW and you want out and which you want to keep in. I know theres the spreadsheet but theres not even 10% unit names in there as in the mod right now

Sorry, I didn't want to delete anything to mess anything up. I'd just keep the units that are in the new mod and add the needed ones. The rest can be deleted. Or you can just change the names of some of the units and delete the rest.

The countries involved are all in the spreadsheet in bold I believe. P.S. Is there anything unreleased from my IIW Mod you want?

I'd say that a timetable for a beta is based on what Dacubz thinks since he's manufacturing the mod currently.

Sorry, I didn't want to delete anything to mess anything up. I'd just keep the units that are in the new mod and add the needed ones. The rest can be deleted. Or you can just change the names of some of the units and delete the rest.

The countries involved are all in the spreadsheet in bold I believe. P.S. Is there anything unreleased from my IIW Mod you want?

I'd say that a timetable for a beta is based on what Dacubz thinks since he's manufacturing the mod currently.
Is there art missing that you took out from IIW that you uploaded? Since so many units have missing art. Right now I have dumby civilization set up, just the names, otherwise they are all the same as the american civ. I have them so they only have one city (their capitol) since they won't found cities no reason to spend time on that

I think I am going to go through all the units, and delete most of the units since I dont want to have to go back and figure out which ones we want and dont since it will just be more complicated

I am sure i want some of the units, but for now I got to many things to do so don't have time to use them at the moment

If the units are not needed, you can delete them. If they are needed you can just fix the artdefines. I appologize for the confusion, I was trying to meet the demand for a beta.

However, I have since fixed most of those errors in my IIW Mod. I can simply update Google Drive with my revisions to help clean things up.

Have you synced/uploaded your current revisions. I want to work from that. BTW, I have finally made a scud missile. It uses the guided missile animation and actually disapears upon impact! That took me forever to figure out.

Dacubz is taking some time off. I've changed paratroopers so they get the paratrooper backpack, a front rucksack, and paratrooper straps for their torso/legs. I've also uploaded the mod to sourceforge for an SVN download, but I haven't yet put up the link because it is just the IIW MOD plus the new units. The units aren't integrated yet.

Dacubz I was going to tell you that I've isolated and gotten the code to work for CCV's advanced cargo and motivated defenders mod components. Advanced Cargo lets you have multiple special unit cargo capacaties (e.g. 2 Missiles, 2 Great People). Motivated defenders give defenders of your capital a 20% defense bonus only while in the capital plot.

Top Bottom