Wonders for Congress Deligates

luko18

Chieftain
In my recent game, Germany dominated the world congress and eventually I got embargoed.
As I looked at his stats it mentioned 4 delegates from Wonders.

Are there any wonders giving extra delegates?

In my recent game, Germany dominated the world congress and eventually I got embargoed.

The Forbidden Palace is the only one :(

I actually wouldn't mind one or two more wonders that grant an extra delegate in addition to some other bonus though for aesthetic reasons I do think the Forbidden Palace should remain the wonder that grants the most delegates.

This discussion seems better suited in Ideas and Suggestions. But agian I guess we can't fault people for wanting to post here.

My suggestions from this thread;

-Require Globalization for UN vote; the delegate bonus is unlocked to all Civs; Research of tech gets 2 extra delegates for UN vote ; 4 extra delegates for proposals
-Add UN wonder back into and give it 3 delegates.
-Cut back city states to 1 delegate
- Increase delegates to win required by 1 per map size; so +4 on Standard; +5 on large etc.
- Add 1 delegate per completed SP tree
- Other wonders may also add extra delegates from the Ideology wonders (1 from Statue of Liberty; 1 from Kremlin; 1 from Prora)
- Other wonders they could also grant delegates - probably 1 delegate per (Eiffel Tower ; Cristo Redentor; Sydney Opera House ; Broadway)

OK, I'm confused. In a recent World Congress, Elizabeth had three votes, including 2 for World Wonders. I'm playing Bismark, and I have five or six World Wonders. Why don't I get votes for my World Wonders when Elizabeth gets them for hers?

OK, I'm confused. In a recent World Congress, Elizabeth had three votes, including 2 for World Wonders. I'm playing Bismark, and I have five or six World Wonders. Why don't I get votes for my World Wonders when Elizabeth gets them for hers?

The ONLY wonder that grants votes is the Forbidden Palace. She has that, and you don't. If you want those delegates go take her capital.

Aha! I get it now. And while Liz is being a pain in the patoot, I don't need to crush her, since I don't have to worry that that she (or other AIs) will be gaining a bunch of World Wonder delegates.

Should say he has 4 delegates with 2 being from wonders otherwise this is a bug

Top Bottom