AGGRESSIVE AI option?

So, I believe CIV IV had an advanced feature that enabled AGGRESSIVE AI, meaning more wars between the different CIVS. Do you guys think that CIV V should have this option, or will it lead to runaway CIVS?

I think it should be coded in. I think all Civs need an aggression boost. From the least aggressive to the most aggressive Civs. 3% to 15% respectively . The AI 's best chance against even a modest Civ player is military conquest or to tie the human player up in war. When you have multiple AI 's attack a human player especially. Most of my games that I struggled in or lost in G & K etc were made really tough or I lost because the AI either early rushed me or they ganged up on me. But an alternative to the coding is your thought.

Yes.. a hundred times, yes. The "lovefest-until-later-eras" games get pretty boring after a while.

I can convert their holy cities with my Great Prophets, dig-up their treasured artifacts, maintain a weak-as-heck army, tell them not to settle near me, tell them not to spy on me, steal their lands with Great Generals, propose World Congress measures that they loathe, pre-set the map so that Shaka/Atilla/Alexander/etc spawn 12 tiles away from me.. and it still usually ends-up being a surprisingly peaceful game.

Top Bottom