New patch 1.10 - no more mega city :-(

Also isnt the math kinda wrong, If your any government besides republic and you wanna move pop you lose 2 pop and only get 1/3pop?

Seriously I was playing as the Romans about 20 mins ago for the first time online. I see the gimping is needed. Its crazy how fast you can have a mega city with the Romans. But 3-4 settlers might be pushing it.

:hmm: You posted like 10+ times (a couple times insultingly to other forum members) about how this did not need to be nerfed without trying it yourself?

In the future, please show more respect to the folks who are trying to debate reasonably with you.

Well said Padma, lol. I for one certainly do not want to be on the receiving end of your big pointy stick in any way, shape or form - sounds like it could leave certain body parts rather sore!!!

Anyhow, I suppose we have to accept that this is a forum, and people will flame no matter what. No changes patched into a game are going to suit everyone, but hey, like some great person once said "you can please some of the people some of the time..."

Can't remember which type of great person he was though - probably a thinker, though maybe an artist? lol.

Top Bottom