New Unit: Zombie

can you possibly convert the zombie into a flood human form for a halo mod?

Originally posted by Bluemofia
can you possibly convert the zombie into a flood human form for a halo mod?

Honestly, I don't know what you are talking about. Never seen halo, whatever it is.

Halo is a scifi 3d-shooter for Xbox (and for PC these days) known for its good gameplay, better than average universe and a nice plot. The franchise has produced a few scifi books too. Flood was a group of mutated humans. Their style was a mixture of organic sci-fi and undead.

Pic:
http://halo.bungie.org/flood/display.html?type=human

I guess a color change and a gun instead of a cleaver would do it. Completely another thing is how sensible idea a Halo mod for Civ3 is.

That sounds interesting, but that link grossed me out before breakfast. The idea of a human becoming that. :vomit:

Otherwise that would be kinda cool. I've never heard of Halo, but that sounds like something some idiot dictator would try somewhere. :rolleyes:

Just had a thought for this unit: Barbarian Unit!!!

Just turn on the "enslave" option option the editor and its instant "Stone age of the Dead!"

Cool!

Originally posted by genghis_khev
Just turn on the "enslave" option option the editor and its instant "Stone age of the Dead!"
That's exactly what I was thinking. :D Enslave result will be another zombie. A self-sustaining army of undead! :eek:

Ssshhhh!!! You guys are giving away trade secrets there. That is exactly what I was planning for some of my undead in my mod!

The civilopedia pix are no longer included in this zip ... Sorry to pester about this.

No worries. Thanx.

OK, I know, seriously seriously resurrecting a dead threat (At least it's thematically appropriate...)

For my pediaicons entries, what do I use for my Large and Small pcx files? I haven't done any actual graphic work, my first mod really, so I may be just a little confused, but I thought you needed those 2 files? and they do not appear to be in there or referenced by the .ini

You put the two files into the <Scenario search folder>\Art\Civilopedia\Icons\Units folder.

Referenced in the <Scenario search folder>\text\PediaIcons.txt file.

thank you much. That'll probably be better than the cludge I threw together form another unit. :)

Top Bottom