European Wars: French/British Artillery Pack

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Here my new pack. There are 8 artillery units. Some are for a request by Sandris, the others are units I have just maded but now I have rescaled and added new animations. SO the older units are to consider obsolete.

From left to right:

French Artillery 16th C (remaded), French Artillery 17th C (remaded), French Artillery Early 18th C (new), French Artillery Mid 18th C (new), British Artillery 16th C (new), British Artillery 17th C (new), British Artillery Early 18th C (new), British Artillery Mid 18th C (new).

And the animations preview:

Download the French/British Artillery Pack

You realize that now that you have introduce early / mid 18th, you will have to do the same for Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden?

And you did a French 1790 bonus unit, which feels very lonely ;).

Last missing pack is an updated Russian pack?

Update of the page with your artillery in my mod

http://stephane.f.david.free.fr/CivMod/All_LandUnits_Era_2.htm

You realize that now that you have introduce early / mid 18th, you will have to do the same for Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden?

And you did a French 1790 bonus unit, which feels very lonely ;).

Last missing pack is an updated Russian pack?

Update of the page with your artillery in my mod

http://stephane.f.david.free.fr/CivMod/All_LandUnits_Era_2.htm

Yes, you're rigth. I have introduced a new period, the Early 18th C, so now we have Early, Mid and Late 18th C artillery units. I will update the civs I have just maded (they need also to be rescaled and modified with the new animations), and I will made all the future civs with this new time period units.

A Russian artillery pack is neeeded (I know) and it will be realased soon, I hope.

Unless I'm mistaken, only the French have a late 18th artillery?

Your latest scale and animations are a very good improvment.

Thanks, Steph. For the moment there are only the French with a late 18th C artillery unit, but I want made this period artillery units for all the civs I have just maded and for the future ones.

Excellent work! They look great.:):goodjob:

Top Bottom