Game crashes on turn 280

Equaton

Chieftain
Like the title says, my game crashes during the transition from turn 280 to turn 281. I don't know weather this only happens in this game, or all games, since I only have this one game advanced this far. I am using a mod I made (a civilisation mod), but I don't know how that could be a problem, since I got this far already. I checked the database log and it doesn't show anything.

So should I just restart and try another game or is this something that I can fix?

We think we have this tracked down and fixed. Could you please post your save? Thanks much.

I have a question in regards to your fixes.

Are you sending out small patches that fix individual problems, or are you waiting to send out one big patch? I have no opinion either way, but if small patches are pushed out every day, would that not be causing some of the glitch-y-ness of games being played currently?

After release, we monitor the forums for issues like this, collect any saves or crash-dumps, and then release a hot-fix with solutions that hopefully correct most of the serious issues.

Top Bottom