Trade routes and secret wars.

Mayor of H-Marker Lake
With open borders come trade routes, trade routes worth twice as much as intracity trade within our own empire, and at this stage of the game every single coin counts. GCA has 4 cities now, I don’t know how many of their cities are trading with ours but only our capitol has the more valuable trade route with a GCA city.

I do not fully understand the mechanics of this but wonder if exploring their territory will open more trade possibilities. :confused:

Anyway they are probably making more money from open borders than we are so are unlikely to give us too much trouble over our little mistake.

While we do have a trade route with GCA we can not trade resources yet. We can trade resources with BAT but there is nothing to trade. BAT has something much more valuable though, religion. Again I do not know the mechanics but think religion may spread as soon as we get open borders. :confused:

I think religion will be very useful for us because of a lack of happiness resources. I know that some people are not willing to give BAT the line-of-sight advantage they will get from owning the holy city, but the good news is that they have two religions and hopefully the non-state religion will spread. They may still get some extra money if they build a shrine but won’t get any LOS unless they make it their state religion.

So should we begin contacting BAT and COG about open borders agreements, even GWT may be interested?

Religion can spread regardless of open borders. You just have to know the person whose religion is spreading.

Let's hope Buddhism goes crazy and BAT doesn't realize it... :mischief:

Top Bottom