Super Tribes

We haven't met anyone other than Macedonians??? And they were dressed funny with furry green ferns??

And BTW E...you need to send us the toll fare for being on our road......

GPS to Cyc

Well, you've appeared on my trading screen! I assumed you had bumped into one of my units and then back into the darkness.....:hide:

I'll play the save tonight.

Our military advisor tells us that the Russians are training a lot of troops. Being their closest neighbour it's a bit of a concern for the peace loving English. :dubious:

gps

Well, when Romans show up on our Diplo screen scowling, and we have no record of ever seeing any Romans, we must assume the worst. Either the Romans are here and we can't see them..., or there is a secret dogpile on the Russians that we knew nothing about....

I certainly aren't scowling at anyone. We would like to think that all Tribes can pursue their own paths to greatness through peaceful pathways and competition. Without resorting to aggressive military means. And that the best managed Tribe makes it to the top.

With that said, Rome will defend its territory, citizens, and towns to the last if attacked! But prefer a more defensive, peaceful posture. We are anxious to meet our fellow Tribes in person when the time arises and will be the first to extend the hand of friendship But know the other hand holds the hilt of our swords just in case....We believe in the live and let live philosophy.

GPS to Sully, 1350 BC.

The only people the Macedonians are scowling at are the hordes of Barbarians reported to be uprising near Thermopylae.

1325 to Cyc....Roman forces are now approaching a SoD of Barbarian Horsemen! A fine day to give our troops battle experience....a red letter day...to spill Barb blood! Let it be so on the next turn....

No Barb activity here in Russia. Might be because of the Brit and Korean tourist traffic in the West. ;)

As we can't get a straight answer about the mystical Romans appearing on our screens, in full Republic dress, in concert with the other three of our acquaintance, we'll scrap our current plans and go with the quick growth and culture strategy. Hail to the Czar! A chicken in every pot! HMMMM. Chicken Pot Pies.... Might catch on...

gps to TomBxx.

Ooh, the Zhou tribe seems rather well endowed with horses....

Chicken pot pie:yumyum:

GPS to Hawk 1325BC Turn 67 - good pace

gps to Tom.

Jellied eels. :vomit:

But I'll take some of your pie and mash. :thumbsup:

GPS to Hawk 1300BC Turn 68

There was only 1 warrior in here when we went for a rest in the woods :eek:

Could be the first warrior to fall to the barbarians.

gps

Roman forces mobilize in response to the Barb Invasion. Initial attack kills 3 Barb Horsemen. More to follow......

GPS to Cyc

Careful. Our spies tell us that one of the barbs, known as Attila, is rather handy.

Appreciate the intel!!! We will make sure that "Attila" will be served on a "bun" and as such...will no longer be a threat to the civilized Tribes......

Speaking of food..., Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce the Game-Changer.....

gps to Tom.

Attachments

• ST Pyramids.gif
    ST Pyramids.gif
    109.1 KB · Views: 69
Top Bottom