Guess what the next civ to be revealed will be!

So, the next civ will be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, people shouldn't even be bringing up Indonesia to start off with. That image evokes Indonesia just as much as it evokes the North Pole or Mars

To be fair, Mars would actually look kind of like that.

That leader looks like an African/Middle Eastern one to me, and there is a palm tree in the background with a tent. However, even though I believe it is probable to be the Moroccans, the background also has a sought of Far East Asian theme to it, maybe the palm tree is a jungle? and the lamp looks sought of Asian, may be Indonesia or Vietnam but it's probably Morocco.

Palm tree is the only thing that could be Asia. But terrain is clearly not Asian. Lamp is clearly not Asian. Tent is clearly not Asian. Human figure is clearly wearing clothes that are not Asian.

PLZ 1 more African Civ, dosent make any sence adding a scenario with more colonization civs, than natives.

Great Zimbabwe maybe?

Tomorrow's front-page of desperate speculation: Mars the new civ for BNW? New city-state theory shows they are still in the running.

Well, you have to admit we have not yet seen any City-States from Mars ingame!

I've always been a huge proponent of more African civs. But with Zulu and (almost) Morocco, a third is not looking good.

I dont like seing Morocco, Dosent really fit to colonization.

So it looks like there will be 2

My bet
Morocco
Vietnam

double post. Mods please delete.

Civs revealed on Friday will be Morocco and Italy as both would fit thematically together with the Scramble for Africa scenario.
The other two civs will lead to rampant speculation afterwards.

Civs revealed on Friday will be Morocco and Italy as both would fit thematically together with the Scramble for Africa scenario.
The other two civs will lead to rampant speculation afterwards.

If that's the case I'm guessing most people will say Sioux and Vietnam, with a few here and there arguing for their pet civ

I'd say there's still enough options for speculations with the last two. Sioux isn't really set in stone and the Native American civ might as well be Shawnee, Powhatan or Pueblo. As for the Asian civ: There's still the options of Pagan, Timurids, Qing or Indonesia under the names Nusantara or Srivijaya.
And of course Normandy. :satan:

I hope for: Morocco, Normandy, Sioux and Venice. Normandy will be a great addition to BNW.

Spoiler :
:nope:

By definition, if we only have one more European civ - there can't be Venice or Normandy at the same time

I'm just trolling Eagle. He hates the idea of Normandy (as do I). I don't see Normandy happening because if they wanted to add faith based war addicts (Celts are kind of like that already) they would have done it with GK.

I know I have already been shot down at this, but I still think the Motte and Bailey will be a replacement for Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom