Dutch walkthrough of Morocco and Civil War scenario

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator
These guys had the same build as Zac Minor and others; might be some other pieces of info in here, might not - but it is a different video, so you never know!

http://www.gamer.nl/video/425602/thom-doorloopt-civilization-v-brave-new-world-deel-1

UPDATE: The site took down the video; they've now put up part one of it at least (linked amended).

One thing I noticed was that there was the Mausoleum of Maussollos; there was the Temple of Artemis in another playthrough, so either these guys have the ancient wonders DLC or it's included in BNW.

Is that song at the beginning the new menu song?

There is another interesting tile feature next to Marrakech in that video.
EDIT: actually, it's between tiles. It must be a new Wonder.

Genoa is a city-state.

At the very start of the video theres a wonder next to Marrakech on top of an Academy that I'm guessing is the one at Metallurgy because I havent seen it before.

I'm thinking the improvement is actually a building / wonder because it's located between tiles, not in the middle of one.

Tradition allows for purchase of Great Engineers with Faith - otherwise the same as G&K.

Prora OFFICIALLY confirmed, unlocks at Flight.

Requires Autocracy, +2 Happines, +1 more happines for every 2 you adopted, 1 free Policy

(In other words, like Pisa and Terra, takes over old bonus from Eiffel Tower)

Broadway's function is shown, unless it's already known.

I see that when you get to the ideologies and have enough culture for a new tenet, you can opt for a social policy from one of the other branches. Makes sense that you're allowed to do this - and it's probably been mentioned before!

Prora requires Autocracy and gives +2 Happiness as well as +1 happiness for every two policies. 1 free social policy and must be built on coast.

Caravansary increases land trade unit range by 50% and +2 gold to trade routes.

That new wonder is probably Malbork Castle. It seems to be replacing Kremlin.

Tyre - mercantile
Colombo - mercantile
Genoa - mercantile

Slider also now shows who is allied to which city state.
It seems there is new kind of task given by Genoa.

Prora is officially in and officially the worst Wonder in the game.

Top Bottom