5 Finger Discount

floppa21

Crusty Manhole
So who here has ever lifted something? Ya know what I'm sayin. I used to when I was younger. I got a bunch of candy, gum, and Garbage Pail Kids... Then I moved onto toys until I got caught one dark and stormy day... They essentailly scared the bejesus out of me with threats of jail and police and I ain't never stole after that.
I knew a girl who I believe was a clepto/nympho? She would steal stuff and get all turned on by it. Kinda creepy but cool in a weird way? :crazyeyes But she gone now. :rolleyes: Just like a woman... ;)

Back in the ole days, me and my homees used to 'nick' cars. They're both in prison now...they tried to steal an armored bank car.

Never stolen anything from a shop etc, and I really get annoyed at my friends when they do it. Though now in regonition of the one time my friend Bork (real name Allan) rinsed (sorry, 'stole from') the local newsagent I do shout 'BORK!!' every time I see or hear a cop car:lol: :lol:

Nope, I never boosted anything from a store 'cause I was too chicken...I once took a quarter from my Mum's purse, and she beat the cowwalking crap out of me, and when my Dad got home, he opened a can of whoop-azz on me, so whenever one of my buddies dared me to boost something, I'd always remember the beatings I got, and I'd chicken out.

You gang of perps!

You're all under arrest!

Mikoyan, It's 20 years in an Iso-cube for you, punk! :lol:

Seriously, though, I have always had the ethic that getting
caught and busted isn't worth the jive that goes with it.

I prefer to pay and know I own something fair n' square!

But if you want some criminal credentials...My bro is staying
in Glasgow's infamous Barlinnie prison...!

He's been a bad thieving boy! :D

Dang Dread... :) The time I got caught, I was at my gramma's and she didn't tell my parents. She said I had punished myself enough over it and she was right.
Blue, I knew you were a hardened thug. I could just tell. ;)
I guess if I really NEEDED something now, as in a necessity, I could do it, but otherwise not.

Nah. The guilt would kill me before the large women in prision got a chance. :crazyeyes

I've never stolen anything from a store before because I always think how bad it would feel to have something taken from me.

Originally posted by Sixchan

I really needed that mental image. Thanks a lot.

I'm sorry! :sad:

One time way back when when me and some friends were drunk, we went through a grocery store, and I picked up a block of cheddar cheese. One of my friends ripped open the wrapping, and as we went through the store filling our cart (for some party we were having somewhere), we each were breaking off chunks of the cheese and eating it, so that by the time we got to the counter the cheese was gone! We paid for everything else though....

Looking back on it I'm surprised no one in the store confronted us eating the merchandise before paying for it like that....

I've always felt stealing was wrong though, and I would never do such a thing now.

Originally posted by Sixchan
Err...Do office Calculators, rulers and pencils count? Guilty as charged then.
How about office floppy disks and pens? Nope, didn't steal them. Just 'borrowing'. :D

I did remember stealing small stationery items fr a supermart when I was a kid. Then I was pretty poor and my pocket money was like 50 Msian cents per day. Still inexcusable though. :o

Tyres and Carby's???

The odd video from rental shops?

Lots of gum and lollies... and lots of money from the parents in my younger days.... I was a little ****... I was taking 50's and 20' every week for about 3 years... can't believe they never said anything...

How about my sister... armed holdup and got $100 into the jail up her box! (Because she got busted coming outside with a handful of cash of course!)

Morgasshk

I tried to sorta steal some candy once in a big supermarket. You are supposed to put them in a bag and weigh them. I put my thumb under the scale to get a 1 guilder bonus:goodjob:.

So I was with my friend who did it too, only he was too greedy and he had about as much candy as I did. My friend was so dumb to stand in the same line behind me at the cassier. Ofcourse both bags should have gotten the same price. And we were caught. We just had to reweigh them at a special desk and had to pay for them in full. So I was very very lucky.

I never tried to steal anything anymore.

Top Bottom