Leaders

It doesn't matter... for people who are not doing the xml for 50+ leaders. lol

Unfortunately, Jakaya Kikwete's term ended... yesterday! He was replaced as head of the AU by... Muammar al-Gaddafi.

Oh right. I just read about it. The "king of all African kings"...

It doesn't matter... for people who are not doing the xml for 50+ leaders. lol

lol...You're right. I should keep my mouth shut.

No no, just joking around. :)

I'd like everyone to start talking about what flavor texts each leader gets, and what their favorite civics are!

I'd like everyone to start talking about what flavor texts each leader gets, and what their favorite civics are!

Bud, the reason that no one has started helping with this yet is... no one knows what the civics are!

I haven't been able to get them working in the game yet. Have you? I haven't had time to do much de-bugging.

Perhaps you could post them here, or preferably I'd say, in the wiki. Once they're there we can start figuring out starting and favorite civics.

I apologize. The updated list of Civics, with their current effects, will be posted when I have time; right now I need to focus on my history homework.

hey don't apologize bro, just do what you can when you have the time. :)

Gordon Brown (UK): Deregulation! (Although he's conveniently 'forgotten' all about that now in the current climate).

North Korea: Totalitarian (simple one!)

Myanmar/Burma: Martial Law

Uhm... she should have anti-traits, you know:D

Keep politics out of this sub-forum!

Especially since you're f-ing nuts! Maybe you prefer right wing dictators and financial ruin, but the majority of your country clearly prefers the Kirchners.

Are you a farmer by chance? Then I can see where you're coming from.

Indonesia: Confederacy

Israel: Military-Industrial

Palestine: Parliamentary/Tribalism?

China: Collective/Corporatist

Vietnam:Totalitarian/Communist

United States: Corporatist

?

You might wanna go to the civics subforum...

?

You might wanna go to the civics subforum...

Ianinsane,

Why? These are possibile leader's favourite civics as asked for by Bahmo in post 128. Would those be better in the civics forum instead, because no-one has said?

Uh, sorry, right. All this is so frayed out by now. I probably didn't get it because shatter crime used civ names instead of leader names.

Well, it looks like Zuma is going to be the President of South Africa right now.

Yeah, no doubt. In hindsight, I don't really know how I hoped that it could turn out differently... But oh well. I did my part. Now we'll see whether he is capable of leading this country - like one paper said, it is up to him not to betray Mandela's legacy.

EDIT: I see no traits have been chosen for Zuma yet. He is definitely Charismatic. However, I'm not sure about a second trait... The Wikipedia article on him makes a lot of mention of his economic angle, so maybe something like Financial? I think it's too early to tell, but I don't really know what else to give him (unless Diplomatic were a trait :p).

Yeah, no doubt. In hindsight, I don't really know how I hoped that it could turn out differently... But oh well. I did my part. Now we'll see whether he is capable of leading this country - like one paper said, it is up to him not to betray Mandela's legacy.

EDIT: I see no traits have been chosen for Zuma yet. He is definitely Charismatic. However, I'm not sure about a second trait... The Wikipedia article on him makes a lot of mention of his economic angle, so maybe something like Financial? I think it's too early to tell, but I don't really know what else to give him (unless Diplomatic were a trait :p).

I think SA not becoming Zimbabwe would be good enough.

Are you an Afrikaans speaker, by the way? We need Select/Order sounds for South Africa.

I think SA not becoming Zimbabwe would be good enough.
Fair enough.
Are you an Afrikaans speaker, by the way? We need Select/Order sounds for South Africa.
:D Yes I am, and I also happen to be a sound engineer with access to decent recording equipment. But I think it might be more appropriate to have English sounds with somewhat of a Zulu or Xhosa accent - this country has eleven official languages, and the Afrikaans speakers are a minority, so most people default to English. I could help with that, though.

EDIT: I also happen to be a composer and a multi-instrumentalist. Is there any need for music for this mod? Direct me to a thread...

Top Bottom