#erebus is back: the chatroom for all things about FfH and FF

[to_xp]Gekko;8293280 said:
and I created a facebook group to celebrate dot's avatar. yes, we all love that. yes, I am bored right now. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=127317895878&ref=nf
Oh dear! :rolleyes: :p ;)

What a wonderful morning, though. I was very pleased to see that while I was in the arms of slumber #erebus had quite some people on who actually talked to each other. :mischief: :goodjob: Well done!

Welcome to page two, by the way.

No self-righteousness intended. Post corrected. :)

I am all alone on #erebus. Where are you people?

... stick this thread instead of the old one ... >.> ... (( or update the old one ))

and convince more people to come there ...

Spoiler ArcticNightWolf story of one day in #erebus channel :

13:07 * ArcticNightWolf looks around and see only empty walls of great hall known as Erebus channel ... kinda depressing .. xD
13:24 * ArcticNightWolf tried to speak with ghosts, those which were here, but their mind was far away from there. Their bodies was only sitting there without any sign of life and only thing that disrupt that Sidar-ness was two guardians - If I remember correctly their names was @ChanServ and Morte - ... but they were only mindlessly following orders like Lurichups golems made of iron. It was morning, first streams of erebusian light was falling on marble floor through large windows which evoked eternality of Mercurian palace. It's said that glass was forged by Lugus itself. ...
13:32 * ArcticNightWolf thought "This isn't place I want to be..." and with this on his mind left those halls. When he stepped out from large entry doors, suddenly he had some strange feeling like his soul was draged away by some invisible force. Like he was pulling away to another planar of existence. And at once he was gone, however he'll be back one time not far from now. #eof

My dear anw,

minutes after posting this thread I've sent a PM to Woodelf and Kael requesting just that. I asked them to sticky it when they have the time AND see the need. I also asked them to replace the old one with this thread if they were to agree. Up until now this thread hasn't been stickied.
:crazyeye:
Make of this whatever you want but if this thread isn't keeping up by itself it may not be so important to the community at large anyway. :)

See ya on #erebus,

dot

Make of this whatever you want but if this thread isn't keeping up by itself it may not be so important to the community at large anyway. :)
It's important for them, but they don't know it yet ... :D

aye ... erebus!

For those of you who are members of the #erebus group:

Please check the new discussion, especially the second post.

G'Night!

... stick this thread instead of the old one ... >.> ... (( or update the old one ))
It is done. Thanks to Kael and TF for that. :)

... and convince more people to come there ...

Well, be there more often and talk to all those who poke in their heads! :pat:

If people are new to irc they might be taken aback a bit when they don't see some conversation within the hour! :p ;)

:hatsoff: Snarko said "Yes". :)

Spoiler chit-chat :

[23:50:06] <@Snarko> Registered
[23:51:00] <@dot> So, may I take this as a "Yes" for being an op once agaon?
[23:52:09] <@Snarko> Yes, "Yes"

:goodjob: Welcome back, Xien. Nice to have you around again!

:goodjob: People, please welcome our new halfop on the channel: Opera!

Edited the list of operators in post #1.

Damn it. All the time I forgot to mention that xienwolf is a halfop as well.

:goodjob: There you go, Ninja! ;)

Top Bottom