Patch F for MoM 1.42

BlackArchon

Warlord
Right before christmas, here is the latest patch for Master of Mana 1.42!

This patch will break savegames.
Changes for Patch F (now it really contains all previous fixes, I made a small mistake on the last patch, sorry):

Civilizations

Aristrakh
Their latest changes are backported from MoM 2.0!
Calabim
Calabim Spokesperson, Vampires, Brujahs, Vampire Lords and Losha Valas have lost their Channeling promotions
Vampires are now stronger
Death's Embrace fixed - you can no longer build the Aristrakh version of a building if there is already a building of this type in your city
Doviello
Lucian could be trained just like a normal unit under certain circumstances, fixed
The Lucian upgrade can now only be used by himself

Religions

OO: Only living units can be drowned

Misc

Devils are now immune to poison and no longer alive
Truly evil leaders will like you a little bit more if you use evil mana
Fixed a Python exception when Veil and Order followers are fighting in a city
Sanctify now correctly removes Haunted Lands
Fixed the Khazad forge event
Double definition of Os-Gabella (unit) caused weird entries in the Civilopedia, fixed
Fixed the text position of the Religion screen (F7), thanks marsupilami
Tech tree: moved Fanatism more to the top, thanks marsupilami
Mana bar: more robust layout, thanks marsupilami
Removed an unused resource from the Scion
AI: changed some weights for civics
Fixed a Python Exception when exploring a lair produces a bad result
Minor optimizations
New icons for "Vulnerable to Cold/Fire/Lightning" - please let us know what you think of them, they might be changed in the next patch
A few new terrain textures

Attachments

• PatchF_for_MoM1.42_complete.7z
    5.9 MB · Views: 375
I am taking a break from MoM alpha, because having hell terrain disabled is starting to get on my nerves. So I'll give this new patch a look tonight!

edit: The patch is looking great, but I am greatly saddened by just how pacifistic the AI is in the 1.42 version when compared to the 2.0 alpha now that I have played both. Despite there being no hell terrain, the AI in 2.0 still went to war regularly and tried to push me back, and would form alliances, friendships, and foes much more frequently. In the game I just finished with 1.42, I ended the world by turn 800 on marathon, despite the Banner being right beside me. Nobody went to war with anyone, and I wasn't bothered the entire game, despite doing everything in my power to end the world and be as evil as possible. In 2.0 I'd have the entire world trying to kill me! The Banner would be on my back by turn 200, and the overcouncil would be declaring world wars on me. I just hope Sephi keeps it up, since 2.0 is going in the right direction.

Would it be possible to import the new AI from 2.0 into 1.42?

I am also curious where am I supposed to see the mushroom forests and other new terrain features?

Top Bottom