Wide Empire Tips

Liberty? I'm not so sure but I have had an idea with liberty and that is using the polynesian civilization with liberty in a island or small island map to get cities going up faster than usual around your area and cover your capital. Wayfaring will get your settlers into newer and more suitable lands quicker than usual.

That makes sense. If the text is there, is switching ideology an option? Or does it display even when the choice is not actually available?

If the text is there, then you can switch. But I'm pretty sure that the text doesn't show up (grayed out or whatever) unless you're under extreme pressure. It's been a while since I've seen the option, but it's also been a while since I've had Ideological Pressure problems.

Quite right. I just get message that I can’t switch ideologies while my citizens are content. UI could be a little better, but this particular nit would be near the bottom of things I would like fixed!

you can go wide, but you must also go tall, if you can have 6 cities instead of 4 thats great, but they still need to be big for it to be effective. Going wide is all about happiness, and happiness is all about doing barb quests early for CS allies, which means you need alot of early units.

Top Bottom