Greece
India
Japan
Mongolia
Rome
Russia
Spain
Zulu

Zulu was never a great civilization, neither was russia, or germany or france or england and america is to young. btw what did arabia learn and show the world more then Kill and Take over and spread islam?

Persia was there from the beginning. when you put in Mongolia,Egypt,Arabia,Rome,Greece and india you must have the Persians for crying out loud.

oh yea and onther question. why is Saladin leaders of the arabs i would understand ifi t was muslims because saladin was a muslim leader. Not ethnicly arab he was Kurd.

I for one will not buy this game becouse of that persia isent in the game and ive quit playing civilization games overall because of this.

This has been hammered enough. There has been plenty of discussion in a thread here already. Have you contacted Firaxis directly?

:deadhorse:

lol no i already know they wont put persia in the game i just think this is a misstake. even tho people say they dident put in the game because the game will sell for the most in the west world. then i wonder how did a game named Prince of Persia become such a sucsess in the west world. would it been a bigger sucess if it was named Prince of Greece?

Are you referring to "The sun never sets on the British Empire"?

Why dident they put persia in the game.

as ive understood these are the civilizations

America
Arabia
Aztec
China
Egypt
England
France
Germany
Greece
India
Japan
Mongolia
Rome
Russia
Spain
Zulu

Zulu was never a great civilization, neither was russia, or germany or france or england and america is to young. btw what did arabia learn and show the world more then Kill and Take over and spread islam?

Persia was there from the beginning. when you put in Mongolia,Egypt,Arabia,Rome,Greece and india you must have the Persians for crying out loud.

oh yea and onther question. why is Saladin leaders of the arabs i would understand ifi t was muslims because saladin was a muslim leader. Not ethnicly arab he was Kurd.

I for one will not buy this game becouse of that persia isent in the game and ive quit playing civilization games overall because of this.

what, you had to come over here and complain because you were told to stop complaining over at the 2K boards?

Persia lasted 300 years...stop claiming otherwise and stop complaining about them not being in it.
Zulus were a decent civilization, are the most well-known african civ(aside from Egypt), and are in for geographical representation.
The arabs developed algebra, the modern counting system, and produced more advances to anatomy and medicine than any other older civilization other than greece
Saladin is the leader of the Arabs because he WAS the leader of the arabs during the heaviest fighting of the crusades, and he is also considered one of the more 'civilized'(by european standards, at least) of the arab leaders.

To stop playing civilization games because persia isn't in it(and it has only been in two civilization games out of 5, btw) is very much an overreaction and, honestly, if you are this annoyingly pedantic about everything, I'm kinda glad I don't have to worry about playing you in CivRev...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom