New Leaders (art, personalities, diplomacy texts)

I might use this as Dido and use my Dido as Jezebel.

For Abdi I am going to edit MO's Odysseus. I am going to give him a beard and a helmet to represent his military prowess.

AOK sounds good

I'm not sure that's a good idea, you can clearly see he won't like it (just look at his body-language basically screaming STOP)... Take care, or it may be he'll haunt your dreams in the future :p

Well if I am doing this, which I suppose I am I need the following stuff...
  • Leaders for each civ (Denmark, Sweden, Phoenicia, Poland, Nubia, and maybe Assyria)
  • UUs for each civ
  • UBs for each civ
  • I need era-flags for each civ as well, I would like to have anywhere from three to five flags. Also if there are specific flags for leaders I can do that too (for example, Hitler's Industrial and Modern flag is a swastika)
  • I need to get teamcolors and buttons made once the flags are decided
  • City lists
  • This is a flavored-unit mod, so I need flavored units for each of these civs
  • I need music and unit order/select sounds
  • Leader game-texts and personalities

If there is anything I have forgot let me know. Let's get crackin' boys.

Oh and BTW... when it comes to Vikings, I still suggest leaving them in, and then have them focus purely of the Viking part of early scandinavian history, while Norway could be more High Middle Ages great-power Norway, Denmark the Late Medieval/Early Renaissance power it was, and sweden the Late Renaissance power it were. IMO that's the best option.

This should be a non-decal and function as Margrethes medieval/renaissance flag

No non-decal flags. That's my rule.

Oh and BTW... when it comes to Vikings, I still suggest leaving them in, and then have them focus purely of the Viking part of early scandinavian history, while Norway could be more High Middle Ages great-power Norway, Denmark the Late Medieval/Early Renaissance power it was, and sweden the Late Renaissance power it were. IMO that's the best option.

I have to go one way or the other here, this is what I wanted to do with the other civs as modules. Absinthe's point was that I keep the Vikings in while representing them and splitting them up (similar to what I did with the Native Americans), so its going to be one way or the other. Not both.

Then I'd advise you to consider the LH lists that I sent you a couple of days ago :)

Not sure what you mean by that. But I am assuming you are implying that you think your LH-list covers everything while also keeping the Viking civ in. From my perspective I prefer to have the Vikings in as a civilization and then add the others in as modules, but I do recognize why there is a request to have them split apart. I am still on the fence on this one. So I think we need to get this resolved. Right now I am tidying up some civilizations' graphics. I just did a little work on Ethiopia. I got India updated and I am about to work on England (which has always given me issues) and America. I wanted to get those Dutch ancient units into because they are after the Anglos.

EDIT: did we ever come to a conclusion as to which units I should use for England's ancient era? Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Normans?

I know this is off topic, but anyone else than me who thinks that thingy in Novators thread is starting to look a bit like how Den left?

I know this is off topic, but anyone else than me who thinks that thingy in Novators thread is starting to look a bit like how Den left?

Novator is Den/Triver in my opinion. One appeared as the other left, and the LH style and personality seem way too similar. I've downloaded everything he's posted because undoubtably he'll remove them all at some point for 'viruses', 'absolutely unretrievable memory stick' or whatever non-sensical reason he comes up with next. Guy's talented, but strange. I wouldn't rely on anything he's previewed recently ever being released.

Yeah, unfortunately I really wanted to get my hands on that Tokugawa LH. And Novator is definitely Den/Triver, and I don't really understand why he acts that way to begin with. Very strange. Like what does he get out of it?

Having said that, he is a very good leaderhead maker, and has improved dramatically. So I do look up to him for that, but his pettiness is just unbearable.

mhm... glad he's back though :)

mhm... glad he's back though :)

Let's hope it
I won't beleive it for 100% though, until he uploads all those LHs
Already showed us 9 finished LHs which he didn't release yet

Same as Capo, he also showed us at least 5-6 LHs :mischief:
Arpad, Cavour, Harun al-Rashid, Lorenzo Medici, generic Hittite leader (probably named as Muwatalli II), Thomas Jefferson, Alp Arslan, Alaric, Shah Abbas
To be fair, all of those were/are still WIP, also the last few might have been plans only
Some of them seemed very close though, especially Arpad and Cavour

Oh, my bad
My memory blanked out there I guess :blush:
Also, there was a new Harun released since Capo's previews, so maybe that's off the table too
Or do you plan to finish that too, maybe as another leader? The preview was quite promising

Some of the previews:
(not sure how far you got with these)

I really want to finish Lorenzo, he is awesome as far as I am concerned. I think my idea for the Hittite leader is still better and more accurate than any I have seen before and am seeing currently. So I have every intention of finishing these leaders, there are just pressing matters that require more attention. As far as Harun al-Rashid goes; I am happy with Novator's (I do intend on reskinning him though), but I think I can probably alter mine to be somebody else. I'm hoping I still have them, not sure I do though.

Top Bottom