Another MP game??

RF next No Storms fixed

JosEPh

Rf next

JosEPh

Done Rf next.

Should've had it done earlier but got caught up in my AZ Cardinals beating the Eagles! Go Cards! 6-1

And I bought Civ:BE too.

JosEPh

Turn Done, Magnus up.

Had to pass on BE right now,because of what I see and don't see.
I believe in C2C and that includes you guys!

My turn will have to wait til later today.

RE: BE:
The Features thread for BE here on the forum said:
Units will still comply to the One Unit per Hex system introduced in Civ 5
'nuff said. I believe such a game would be impossible to enjoy. Civ is supposed to be as accurate a model of real world development as possible. Trying to imagine a 300x300 mile section of land can only allow up to 1000 guys and that they can not only hold that territory but that you can't fit more than that in that space is... it upsets my suspension of disbelief. Far too deeply. I'm actually mad as hell that civ went in that direction and stays in that direction considering how they do continue to offer much improved graphics and processing that otherwise would've been so wonderful to advance with. If they wanted to do something like that they should've made it under a different game franchise entirely. Otherwise its a betrayal of the fans like me that have been there since Civ I. It's not an advancement, its a perversion.

Most of the posters in the BE forum say it's a CiV reskin. I wouldn't know about that as I refused to buy CiV because of Steam. But my boys talked me into giving Steam a go for BE. (I still do Not like Steam, too invasive for my liking)
Getting used to 1UPT is limiting. But everything is sooo scaled back it's like a mini version of a Civ game from a players view that is used to the Civ thru Civ IV series

Let's Go T-brd!

JosEPh

Top Bottom