Can't download newest version of Fall of Heaven (0.14d)

modraneth

Chieftain
I've been playing your mod and I've been having a great time with it. I downloaded the 0.14b version and tried to patch it with the d version patch.
I've started having terrible crashes when playing and I'm guessing it is because I haven't patched the game properly. The computer freezes after 15 minutes of play. and I have restart.
When trying to download from here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downlo...p?do=file&id=1

It sends me to a site where I have the option to click on Download Fall from Heaven II. Clicking on that only send me to the exact same page. I can't download from there. Do you have an alternate site where I could get it from? Am I missing something here? usually the download button should act as a download button.

Great work on the mod btw, I'm really enjoying, though I hope I can play it for longer than 15 minutes at a time!

P.S: Sent this originally as a PM, but since this forum moves so fast I figure I'll get a quick reply!

modraneth said:
I've been playing your mod and I've been having a great time with it. I downloaded the 0.14b version and tried to patch it with the d version patch.
I've started having terrible crashes when playing and I'm guessing it is because I haven't patched the game properly. The computer freezes after 15 minutes of play. and I have restart.
When trying to download from here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downlo...p?do=file&id=1

It sends me to a site where I have the option to click on Download Fall from Heaven II. Clicking on that only send me to the exact same page. I can't download from there. Do you have an alternate site where I could get it from? Am I missing something here? usually the download button should act as a download button.

Great work on the mod btw, I'm really enjoying, though I hope I can play it for longer than 15 minutes at a time!

P.S: Sent this originally as a PM, but since this forum moves so fast I figure I'll get a quick reply!

The ftp server appears to be down. I sent a PM to Thunderfall about it.

Top Bottom