Civ4 BTS Hands-on Preview @ GamesRadar

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
GamesRadar has posted a hands-on Civ4 Beyond the Sword preview. The most interesting part of this preview is the new info about Afterworld, which is an X-Com style scenario.

Its turn-based control scheme for combat and UI are all that remain from the Civ IV experience in this scenario. The direction that you face affects your line of sight, meaning that you’ll need to carefully consider each step you take as you proceed through the fog-of-war covered wastelands in search of a mysterious data source.

Five new screenshots from this scenario are included. As Jesse Smith (BTS Producer) said in the chat, this scenario is "insane"! There are also a dozen other new screenshots showing the various cities from the new civilizations. Be sure to check them out!

Besides Afterworld, the preview also talked about the Fall from Heaven: Age of Ice scenario and listed some features of the expansion pack.

>> Civ4 BtS Info Center
>> Civ4 BtS Screenshots

Yes. Nice screenshots. Wished there was some more info on Afterworld though.

Will my other games run faster if I uninstall this Afterworld scenario? I can't think of a bigger waste of space on my computer.

Top Bottom