Civ5 SDK Available on Steam

Welcome :wavey:

Did you read the post immediately above yours? There are two options suggested in there.

I cannot get Worldbuilder to work. Everytime I try, I get the Worldbuilder loading screen, then CTD.

Alright, I've found two possible solutions to this. One, delete the Clientservices.bob ClientRegistry.blob file located in the Steam folder and then restart Steam. It may fail the first time (it did for me when I moved my Steam folder to an external HD), but if you try again it'll create the file you just deleted and update the game, which should cause the SDK to show in Tools. Edit: My mistake, I had the wrong file name.

The other option is through 2K Greg. He has stated to PM him with your user ID and he'll look into it.

I'd try the first option first.

Do you have any news on this issue. Tried both solution, first one had no result and second one still waiting for reply...

WHAT EVERYONE APPEARS TO NOT SEE, WHICH WAS MY PROBLEM FOR THE LAST 5-HOURS, IS THAT THE TOOLS DO NOT SHOW UP IN "BIG-PICTURE) LAUNCH MODE.

While in BIG-PICTURE mode, first go to SteamApp Settings (the [Wheel]-Cog-Icon on the top right of the page, page through the settings, and UN--TICK "BIG-PICTURE"-MODE. Exit Steam, and restart in the less "immersive" SteamApp, now you will see STORE LIBRARY COMMUNITY [YOUR-PROFILE-NAME] as "TABS" at the top of the page - "Tools" is an option under the "Library" TAB.

Top Bottom