Flev's Replacement - Raging Barbarians

Finally the save arrived without any problems via PBEM Tracker and I was able to upload it properly there too. :)

A really good round - as I was oficially crowned the King of Egyptians on it ! :king:

Sorry to threadjack:....

Anyone interested in a replacement slot ? :

This quote/post is up in a lot of places, I have already replied in several threads too.

Mîtiu Ioan;11784596 said:
Where is the save now ? Or - better - what's happening with Morgoth ?

As you say, it appears to be with Morgoth.
You could email him directly, or perhaps his brother knows where he is.

This quote/post is up in a lot of places, I have already replied in several threads too.

Ah, but did you read the quote that you are replying to ? :)
Eurozone is the game with a slot.

I never got an email from PBEM Tracker... the current turn of 80 BC says I have already played this turn

Morgoth said:
happy holidays fellas...we were at 3650 BC last Jan 2...I wonder where we'll be next Christmas

AD for sure {...}

As long as the save-exchange speed increased and we are already in AD 205 now ... probably we could hope to reach ~500 AD milestone by then. :)

I survived quite well until now - only if my tech-rate wouldn't be so low ... :blush:

sorry if we held things up...been out of power for 4 days... I know Norvin is still without power

I suspect Felix may be here in the northeast as well... {...}

Or he may took a "prolonged weekend vacation" as long as 1st of November was Thursday and it's a free day in almost all Catholic-tradition countries in Europe. :mischief:

Let's hope that he will return today and the game will continue at maximum speed ... ;)

BTW Morgoth - everything is OK now in Sandy's aftermath ?

I am fine...was without power for 4 days, but we don't live near the water... Norvin is still without power, he is basically living at his office

I am fine...was without power for 4 days, but we don't live near the water... Norvin is still without power, he is basically living at his office

This sounds really bad - even if the situation is probably improving, no ?

So ... as long as no delegate will play some moves ... we will wait for better news.

Thanks for keep us informed ! :)

Top Bottom