Flev's Replacement - Raging Barbarians

If the slavic origin is correct it means a small river :)

Bring it on, Ioan! Some other African guy once tried already bring Elephants against Rome, he never made it to Rome ;)

I just realized that the original Flev game was started in 2010 :eek: Perhaps host(s) needed to enforce 48 hour playing/posting rule. Resigning to AI should also be an option if no human would enjoy playing given civ.

Ioan, would you be interested to join more PBEMs with the "aggressive" host like me? :)

Mîtiu Ioan;13355914 said:
Why not ? But I should admit that I don't like/grasp too well modded games ... :mischief:

What about this mod? Lightly modded by the lead designer of Civ 5 and one cool Belgian dude...

Time since last upload: 216:43:14

This is just unacceptable. No call no show for two hundred plus hours! :hammer:

bathsheba666, you are the host and need to take energetic actions. If player does not respond to emails or PMs -- just take over Greece please. It is hopelessly behind Egypt and Rome -- so your knowledge of the situation will not tip scales to anyone's favor.

Entire Egyptian army was decimated!

It worked .. but dude ... we cannot always make people play if they are not dying to play. Some soul searching is clearly due.

No Egyptians in sight! Where did they all go? :egypt::hide:

After completely useless war -- peace was offered to Egypt on generous terms.

Congrats with post 2000!

Just give me a tech and we are even. Do not want to kill any more Egyptians!

Entire Egyptian invasion force annihilated! I hope this sends a strong message to Resita!

This entire war was premature on your part. You have a clear tech lead and had to wait just a little until you could promote all those Horse Archers. Even Mali got Gunpowder these days!:shifty:

This entire war was premature on your part. You have a clear tech lead and had to wait just a little until you could promote all those Horse Archers. {...}

Yup - but the war was planned when a different player was leading Rome and he was quite unaware about the danger ... and promoting Horse Archers to Knights with pillaged gold is the better choice if possible. ;)

Norvin_Greeen! Never saw him posted here. Is he not interested to play? 200+ hours of wait!

Top Bottom