C2C SVN Changelog

If i set up a new repository we start with revision 0 again.

The dll must add the old number of revisons internally to keep compatiblity with older saves. But what number should be displayed by the game the new revision number or the number including the old revisions?

But then you have a different numbers e.g. 10 in the repository and the game displays 8058 this would be confusing.

You could always prefix the repository number with the Roman numerals or a letter when displaying in the game. So version II_10 means second repository revision 10.

Yeah... are there any portions of code that still rely on what revision the game is at as to whether it runs an update portion or not?

And sorry to stuff this one in here but I've done the work on it and wanted to make sure you capture it when generating a new SVN.

Rev 8049
- Adds Heavy Water Manufactured Bonus and Heavy Water Production Plant that's accessed at Quantum Physics. Heavy Water is made necessary for the Manhattan Project and most earlier nuclear applications. (Although there is an alternative in RL, Graphite, I didn't want to overcomplexify it and opted instead to make it possible for more advanced nuclear plants to go without Heavy Water. Later nuclear units may be capable as well. I've not updated the naval units with this prereq yet - this is part of preparing myself for the Naval Review Bonus Prerequisites chart. Other new Bonuses may be coming soon for the same reason.)

I actually proposed this new bonus over a year ago and was basically told to do it myself so I've finally gotten around to it ;)

The bonus button is needing a new art. The building button could be redone as well but Whisperr said she'd cover that for us soon. At the moment it looks pretty good with the Oil Refinery plant button.

update 8050

- Redo Sabretooth unit changes reusing existing buttons

8051 update

- Redo changes to Bison Rider and Glypodon buildings
- Redo restrictions of movement for birds and subdued birds.

8052 update

- Update and put missing schema files in Hydro folder

In AND, the CvCoreDLL and CvModName get updated with every SVN revision, so it is visible in-game when mousing over the flag. This doesn't appear to happen in C2C, so the alleged revision in-game is some 50-100 revisions behind reality.

In AND, the CvCoreDLL and CvModName get updated with every SVN revision, so it is visible in-game when mousing over the flag. This doesn't appear to happen in C2C, so the alleged revision in-game is some 50-100 revisions behind reality.

Thats because in C2C not every revision updates the DLL. Sometimes there are a lot of revisions between changes to the DLL because only content is added that does not need a DLL update. The revision number is a bit important for debugging though.
Current DLL revision should be 8027, that's the last time the DLL was changed.

Removed the used 'Lead From Behind' code
Updated the Civ4GameText XML-Schema validation

I updated to the latest SVN [haven't played C2C since V33] and my readme PDF document still says 0.2, V33?

Is the SVN out of date or something? I thought you guys were up to V35? If I want to get the latest up to date version do I have to get it from the download thread and not the SVN?

I updated to the latest SVN [haven't played C2C since V33] and my readme PDF document still says 0.2, V33?

Is the SVN out of date or something? I thought you guys were up to V35? If I want to get the latest up to date version do I have to get it from the download thread and not the SVN?

No - you have the current (testing) version, if it is from the SVN. The download thread will give you version 35. SVN gives you version 35 plus all changes made since.

As for the PDF - there is no one available to update it. Any volunteers. :)

Good Jobs guys, C2C takes about 3 minutes to load on my new laptop from the time I click the CIV4 BTS shortcut to controlling units in game. I cannot imagine how fast it loads on a modern desktop, especially with an SSD.

i5-4210m (2.6 Ghz- 3.2 Ghz)
Geforce 820m
750 5400 RPM Hardrive.

Fixed a few python errors.

Fixed two XML-Syntax errors in Mammoth_CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml

New units: Automated Infantry, Warbot Infantry, Sentroid Infantry, Anthroid Infantry
Note that the Transhuman infantry upgrade 'tree' has been substantially remodelled, affecting one or two (well at least 4 to be more accurate:p) other units.

changed version no. in C2C readme pdf

new flag buttons for many cultures

update some culture unit buttons to new flag backgrounds

fixed South American Modern Worker red blob

New UUs: Haida War Canoe (Haida), Dene Sled Dogs (Dene)

Top Bottom