Onan's Speed-Optimized GMR Game

Proof that you have one or more horse in your capital, and are benefiting from your civ bonus. ;)

*cough cough* ...you need writing for that...

I guess everyone has other priorities, including you...? ;)

''Wonders?'' said Monty.

''Uncle Monty want one...now!''

Calm down...train your army and calm...down. -_-

*cough cough* ...you need writing for that...

I guess everyone has other priorities, including you...? ;)

Yeah, lol, Egypt will have their first wonder constructed next turn. Unless a GE from other nation mess it up somehow, guess which wonder?:)

GL is not taken probably because the SP mindset that someone will go for it. To minimize the risk, actually no one goes for it.

Maybe...

I miss the days when you could switch to building another wonder and keep all that production. I'd have a very pyramid-shaped library very soon...

Proof that you have one or more horse in your capital, and are benefiting from your civ bonus. ;)

Nah, my pyramids are made of timber. I have no horses, probably wont see iron and will get rolled by jags turned swords. I will fight my heart out though.:trouble:

A barbarian worker magically appeared (unaccompanied) on my doorsteps coming from the direction of the Sina-Russo Empire. Would this worker happen to be someone's who wants it returned? Inquiring minds want to know!

A barbarian worker magically appeared (unaccompanied) on my doorsteps coming from the direction of the Sina-Russo Empire. Would this worker happen to be someone's who wants it returned? Inquiring minds want to know!

The captured civilian did not originate in my lands, however I am planning on liberating them. They seemed to come from the north of my capitol, probably citizens of a city state.

We believe in liberty for all as well and should the workers wish for refuge and safe harbor in return for a hard day's work, we will gladly grant it to them!

Nah, my pyramids are made of timber. I have no horses, probably wont see iron and will get rolled by jags turned swords. I will fight my heart out though.:trouble:

I did wonder if that might be the case. Don't let Monty get a hold of them, he'll surely put them to the torch and rebuild them in stone. He's kind of a perfectionist. :mischief:

We believe in liberty for all as well and should the workers wish for refuge and safe harbor in return for a hard day's work, we will gladly grant it to them!

:lol:

That Aztec army is growing awfully fast!

An example of great leadership. Why Those workers not heading to Egyptian empire? Ramsy would like to greet more of them, as he just cash burned one.

Yeah, lol, Egypt will have their first wonder constructed next turn. Unless a GE from other nation mess it up somehow, guess which wonder?:)

Hmm now you have me really curious what you are building and whether I'm going to suddenly become a great deal wealthier!

Based on past history my guess is you're building the Great Mountain Lighthouse.

It seems that there are plenty of leaders whose work on wonders to impress other civilizations were in vain . But do not despair my friends,because soon enough,my scholars will be able to share knowledge with other civilizations which are as much wonderful as the Siamese civilization . Also a wise advice for those who are wise enough to listen:

" Do not send your settlers to the west area of Warsaw or a herd of elephants will step there soon to subjugate a pathetic military city-state and anything that is on their way "

It seems that there are plenty of leaders whose work on wonders to impress other civilizations were in vain . But do not despair my friends,because soon enough,my scholars will be able to share knowledge with other civilizations which are as much wonderful as the Siamese civilization . Also a wise advice for those who are wise enough to listen:

" Do not send your settlers to the west area of Warsaw or a herd of elephants will step there soon to subjugate a pathetic military city-state and anything that is on their way "

West of Warsaw? Sounds a familiar place where Egyptians are. Anyway Egyptians have claimed enough land for the time being and will not expand any further.

Will I still get penalty for being too close to Siamese empire if siamese settle near Warsaw ,like AIs usually do?

Top Bottom