The A.I and taking cities (general feedback)

On the scoreboard tab of the BUG options, there is a weird string of letters. These are each code for for one element included in your scoreboard display. However:

1. The mouseover that explains each one doesn't fit on the screen, so only the first half-dozen are explained. To find out more I had to search through the Python source-code.

2. I think there's a bug with the religion icons. I have the option to display them on, but they disappeared not too long ago. Similarly with messages about the spread of religions I get: "Your missionary failed to spread " then the religion icon is missing, but the rest of the text is in a different larger font. I get the same in mouseovers and even in the civic infos screen eg. "+1:) if is present in city"

On the scoreboard tab of the BUG options, there is a weird string of letters. These are each code for for one element included in your scoreboard display. However:

1. The mouseover that explains each one doesn't fit on the screen, so only the first half-dozen are explained. To find out more I had to search through the Python source-code.

2. I think there's a bug with the religion icons. I have the option to display them on, but they disappeared not too long ago. Similarly with messages about the spread of religions I get: "Your missionary failed to spread " then the religion icon is missing, but the rest of the text is in a different larger font. I get the same in mouseovers and even in the civic infos screen eg. "+1:) if is present in city"
That likely means that one of the TGA fonts is messed up.
I'd even say it is close to certain as for me a lot of the resources in the city screen are displayed as large font.

That likely means that one of the TGA fonts is messed up.
I'd even say it is close to certain as for me a lot of the resources in the city screen are displayed as large font.

That problem exists since unique small icons for each resource where added.

At the moment the last working FontButtonIndex for BonusArtInfos is 204 everything higher is not displayed. I can't find anything causing this limit:confused:.

Is a error in the GameFont files possible? did anyone check them?

That problem exists since unique small icons for each resource where added.
Hmm, I guess the number has increased beyond the row number set in the code.
Go to CvGameTextMgr::getFontSymbol and replace
Code:
aiMaxNumRows.push_back(10);
near the end of the function with
Code:
aiMaxNumRows.push_back((GC.getNumBonusInfos() / 25) + 1);

That should hopefully fix it once and for all (at least in regards to resource icons).

Hmm, I guess the number has increased beyond the row number set in the code.
Go to CvGameTextMgr::getFontSymbol and replace
Code:
aiMaxNumRows.push_back(10);
near the end of the function with
Code:
aiMaxNumRows.push_back((GC.getNumBonusInfos() / 25) + 1);

That should hopefully fix it once and for all (at least in regards to resource icons).

I tried that before but it did not work:( but i give it another try.

Top Bottom