Legends of Revolution: New game

the aztec city of Tlatelolco has been seized (kind.dick.iii)

GPS

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 114
early scores can be miss leading.

Very true. In our other LoR game one of my civs is ahead on score because they have so much land. Problem is they have so much land our tech rate is between 10-20% and it is taking forever to get techs.

Very true. In our other LoR game one of my civs is ahead on score because they have so much land. Problem is they have so much land our tech rate is between 10-20% and it is taking forever to get techs.

No, I know early scores mean nothing but still... I am pretty much even with the AI at Prince, meanwhile you guys seem to be walking all over them... Maybe its just me. Although I can't really tell, thats not exactly been my plan yet. Carthage took 1 Spanish city and I just havent focused on trying to get others, Persia is isolated (as far as I can tell) and Germany was focused on a certain early wonder, not expanding through war just yet. I need to ramp it up though, if you guys are 3-4 cities ahead of me at this point thats a long-term problem...

I need to ramp it up though, if you guys are 3-4 cities ahead of me at this point thats a long-term problem...

hmm well houston YOU may have a problem.

So a CRII axeman with 98.56% chance of killing a warrior dies??? Makes me want to just smash on the keyboard a few times. Oh well, that city will be mine next turn. And it is a sweet spot for a city. The Dutch grow stronger every turn.

A CRII swordsman avenged his brother's death. The city, along with two workers, now follow under the Dutch banner. None of you will ever get to meet the ill-favored Russians.

A CRII swordsman avenged his brother's death. The city, along with two workers, now follow under the Dutch banner. None of you will ever get to meet the ill-favored Russians.

no one liked that b*tch Catherine anyway.
you could have posted a screen shot.

So I managed to figure something out - my Persia founded Confucianism, so yes it is possible to found a religion. Although it seems like all the older religions that were bought with the advanced start may not ever get founded... I bought some and freshly teched some and neither civs founded anything.

also this is a way late GPS... I sent to Eclipse around 10:30 last night

Yet another annoying stack headed towards Germany. This time from Holy Rome. It sucks being inland and surrounded by AI. Luckily I have a massive defensive force sitting Berlin that can handle them. The problem is they won't actually attack Berlin, they will just pillage... and its a mix Chariot/Axe/Spear force, very hard to bring it down outside my walls without sacrificing at least a few units...

stupid AI... can they learn writing already and join the rest of the civilized world!!?!???!!

Yet another annoying stack headed towards Germany. This time from Holy Rome. It sucks being inland and surrounded by AI. Luckily I have a massive defensive force sitting Berlin that can handle them. The problem is they won't actually attack Berlin, they will just pillage... and its a mix Chariot/Axe/Spear force, very hard to bring it down outside my walls without sacrificing at least a few units...

stupid AI... can they learn writing already and join the rest of the civilized world!!?!???!!

Perhaps they are spending all their beakers on production of military units instead of technology. May I suggest letting them capture all your cities and put your civ out of the game? Then maybe they will focus on writing so by the time I meet them they will play nice with me.

where is this one at? Eclipse's hiatus should be over soon and I dont have a turn to play to send him...

Eclipse sent an e-mail saying his movers shipped his computer to the wrong place so it would take another week or two to get his computer.

Yeah but I thought he had sent his turn on already? I never got another one since he sent his on and im right before him

i could be wrong, forgive me master dogboy :p

Top Bottom