Dragonia Map

I have made a map (not the one above) with resources of DII, its a really good map also. It was a map someone made but i just made it with alot more islands/continents and more playable.
I use this one for my play testing of DII its a 9 civ map.
I also made another one but didnt use the resources, its a 9 civ map also.

What size of map does everyone prefer? Standard, Large, Huge,
50X50, 65X79 etc,
I like large maps, no bigger than 80X60 and only using around 7 civs.

But the one i have listed above is 150X79 (9 civs) , but darn its a nice map, LOL.

Question. Are there any maps similar to the Dragonia map, like similar in the shape of the continents? Also, when is the Dragonia map gonna be ready for D2? In June or later, like the rest of Beta 2?

Is it pretty easy to develop? Cause if it's simple to do, I could do it. Of course, I might need to read some articles on XML. But heard it's easy to work with, so shouldn't be hard.

All right. That sounds pretty easy. I'll get working on it then. Is there anything I should keep in mind about it?

Airight. Sounds good.

Still working on this. As I commented in another thread, it's going very slow cuz I have a lot work for school. Coming soon.

This is a rough draft of D II map, 128X68 , right now there are NO rivers, NO resources, NO Goody Huts, etc., just the map.

If you like can make some changes, but if anyone uses pls credit me, for it thx.(Finished or unfinished).:p
Reason it took 2-3 months to do.

I'll have a look at it, probobly tonight.

EDIT:
OK, I have taken a look at the map. The overall continent shape is very close. Good job on that. :goodjob: Next, the terrain needs to be worked on to put mountains, forests, and rivers in the correct place.

Hmm...well, I had a completed map somewhere. But it seems the file got corrupted. I should check my other files. Damn. Anyway, prolly should use strategyonly's map.

Edit: I still have the .jpg file of the CivIII map. I'll use that to add some forests and stuff this week. Won't be too busy, as I jus got back from college. I'll post some partial versions to make sure they are done right and allow Darque to point out any areas that need correction.
Plus, anyone else can take my file and add more. (Then, they could add more and post their file.) So, we could have multiple people working on the map, which would be cool. Take the burden and make it easier.

I'll have a look at it, probobly tonight.

EDIT:
OK, I have taken a look at the map. The overall continent shape is very close. Good job on that. :goodjob: Next, the terrain needs to be worked on to put mountains, forests, and rivers in the correct place.

Didnt see your edit, sorry, i agree, like i said it was a quick draft i made, it was a difficult map with all the different land and forest area in there already. Even though they are somewhat close, but like i said its at least a darn good start. and thx!!!;)

Top Bottom