Bug Report

I have a problem... I just download this mod and it looks great but there is one big problem... the menus and options that are on the bottom and the top dont show up... the only thing besides the acutual game the shows up is the notifications window... how do i fix this????

I have a problem... I just download this mod and it looks great but there is one big problem... the menus and options that are on the bottom and the top dont show up... the only thing besides the acutual game the shows up is the notifications window... how do i fix this????

It sounds like your the Python is being loaded adequately. Is it possible that your PC account doesn't have the access rights to the folder named "Beyond the Sword ->mods->thisModsFolder->Assets->Python" ?

If so, try activating the logs for Civ4 in your "My documents->My Games->Beyond the Sword->CivilizationIV.ini", launch the mod and load a scenario, then look in the file located in "My documents->My Games->Beyond the Sword->Logs->PythonErr.log" and paste the errors here.

Good luck

Hi all!
I have played many different mods this year! Never had any problems and even helped to others. But somethgin is wrong with this mod.

My civ4 installed at H:/Games/CIV4
My usuall mods installation place is: h/games/civ4/bts/mods

But this time its not working. Having same problem some player had before me in Bug topic.

*When I click at Desktop on ww2-1939 icon it says - "searching for civ4bts.exe" or smth like this and not laucnhing.

*When I try to launch it form bts/mods/mods/ww2-1393-public maps it says - "Mod/ww-1393 is an invalid mode directory /ignoring"

What I can do with this?

I have the exact problem this person had, except I cannot understand his solution. I tried copying and pasting the Mod into my regular mods folder, but it did not work. Please help as soon as possible.

Ignore the shortcut and launch mod by going to advanced->choose a mod in game menu.

I went to the advanced menu and it was not in my list of Mods.

I'm betting that you have a 64-bit processor. If your Civ4 BTS is installed in "C:/Program Files (x86)/..." verify to see if the installer placed the mod in the "C:/Program Files/...".

Yes, my computer does have a 64-bit processor. And here is the location of the Mod:

C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods

Inside the mods folder:
WWII-1939 Mod
unins000.dat
unins000

*EDIT* I have also have The game saved in my "My Games" folder (C:/users/[myname]/documents/my games/)

Hi, i was playing this with my friend the other day, we both have the same version, downloaded about a week ago. For some reason, when we were playing over LAN, we kept getting OOS errors. Any way to fix this?

Thanks again

The enigma machine in Berlin does not seem to grant the first strike 1 promotion.

Correction: I observed this with the Waffen SS I unit, which apparently cannot get that promotion. The enigma machine works fine with other units e.g. Pzkw III. No bug!

Hello, I would like to say that when I tried to download the file, it appeared as a blank item which it did not appeared in BtS>MODS. So I would just to say what had gone wrong, because I downloaded directly from the file which you have posted in the furoms. Thank you.
Sinceerly,
Geefht

Good day, i believe there is an issue (possibly self inflicted) when i try to run the mod the game begins to load and then i recieve an error saying "civ4beyondthesword has stopped working" and then the game quits out, I do not know why this is happening, I have the mod installed in programfiles(x86)/2k games/civ4/bts/mods. Would you possibly have an explanation to why the mod is not working, if you do that would be dearly appreciated due to the fact your mod looks quite impressive and i would dearly enjoy to play it, thanks.

Very strange bug while conducting bombing missions: enemy can loose the ability to build ANY building afterwards. I know this mod is no longer supported by developers, but maybe someone else could look into this issue? My understanding is that bomber missions are supported by Dale combat mod, which is part of many mod, including Iran-Iraq War scenario...

Whenever I try and use the shortcut, It say that it can't find CivBeyondtheSword.exe and then when I try to find it manually and it doesn't exist. I tried to go into the regular game and get into it from there, but it was not on the mods list. Then I downloaded the 7zip file version and put into the mods folder, but it still wouldn't work. Help?

What you mean "still"? The only fix I ever saw was about AA gun, which is still not exactly a very natural solution. To start somewhere can someone look into air combat in general. Many issues there. Weaker Soviet Lavochkin planes can somehow take down German fighters more often than the other way around...

Top Bottom