Civ Rev 2 How to unlock Winston Churchill?

neojoe

Chieftain
ok so i won a economic victory with the english, with the east india wonder but that did not accomplish the One Mistress No Master acheivement which unlocks Churchill.
Any ideas?

nevermind, the east india wonder cannot be obsolete. So the only way to beat this is by playing on a low difficulty so you can control the AI and prevent flight from being discovered while saving enough gold to win economic victory and this will unlock chruchill

Damn! That's nasty of them. 'east india wonder cannot be obsolete'
Made a support request complaining earlier this week (Tuesday). Got an email acknowledging the request. Never heard back from them.
Thanks for providing me a solution! Although difficult.

Earlier today, I followed instructions to unlock JFK. Win a science/tech victory with the Americans and use SETI/get to alpha Centauri.
But it's not unlocked.
I just tried the blowing in the wind one. Play as the Russians and win a domination victory and use the Manhattan project.
Didn't unlock.
Any tips?
Ryan

Oh thank gods somebody else! I have yet to unlock any of the special leaders. As the Russians, have taken over every foreign city except 1 capital, nuked that capital and then captured it in same turn... No achievement. Same kind of story with Americans, English, French, etc. I win the victory type with the wonder and get nothing. Tried multiple difficulties and in and out of scenarios to stack the odds in my favor. Playing on android logged in with google games account. WTF. Has anybody actually unlocked these people??? I can't find any instructions or walk through that doesnt just copy paste the text from the civilopedia e.g. "win domination victory as Russians with Manhattan wonder"

Is everyone here playing on Android? I have the same problem. I've been playing and looking into the problem for months and so far couldn't get a solution.

On my end, I have several achievements, but I can't get any new achievements at all for months now. I don't know if that is the problem, but it sure as hell would prevent anyone from unlocking leaders, since they all require some specific achievement.

For example, look at me trying to get achievements Arms Dealer and Purchasing Secret on this video if you will (I recorded it for the tech support guys). Nothing happens.

Then I recorded myself following their tips (clearing data and cache) and winning a cultural victory with the french having built the Tour Eiffel. Nothing happens, achievement not registered and Charles de Gaulle is not unlocked.

I am back and forth with the tech support of 2K, they did reply but so far only gave me those obvious troubleshooting tips (restart phone, clear cache, clear data, reinstall game). None of that did anything.

Unfortunately it's a game full of bugs which last update was over a year ago. The devs clearly abandoned it. You should all contact support so perhaps they'll acknowledge the flaws and try to fix them.

Top Bottom