Civ Revolutions for iPad Constant Crashes

zeeter

Emperor
There was an update recently to the ipad version of civ rev. It is a complete failure. Games cannot be completed; they crash a few turns after the first age ends. Reloading from a save game does not work. In fact, this game is unplayable at this time.

Quite frankly, I cannot believe that this game got through testing. Every one of the latest reviews in the app store says the same thing: Game Crashes Constantly. If it is happening to so many people then how was this tested properly? Or even at all? The parts up to when it crashes don't work well, either. The visuals are unstable.

What's most annoying is that this game worked just fine before. On those rare occasions when it did crash I could just reload the save. Can't even do that now.

Summary: Unable to get past around half-way through the second age, unable to load save games, graphics are unstable.

Conclusion: Epic Fail on the part of 2K.

I must have played 50 turns with a friend and my save game will not come up after I try loading it. It starts to work then crashes. I too am wondering how this game passed beta testing.:cry:

When my game freezes or crashes, I do a complete power off. Hold down the POWER button on the side (not the belly-button HOME BUTTON). When you see a message let go of the power button. Next, touch and slide to the right the white arrow in the red box next to the message: slide to power-off. Wait 30 seconds. Hold down the POWER button to start up your iPad. This works for me...

Top Bottom