Hotels/Airports and Improvements

VosterVox

Chieftain
So the description of the Hotel and Airport buildings say that they give 50% of the culture from improvements as tourism, and it specifically lists Landmarks, Moai, and Chateaus. My question is, are these the only improvements it affects? Since it affects the other cultural unique improvements, shouldn't it also work for the Brazilwood Camp since it gives culture after Acoustics? Would it work on Plantations or Pastures if you had the Oral Tradition or God of the Open Sky pantheon beliefs, respectively?

So the description of the Hotel and Airport buildings say that they give 50% of the culture from improvements as tourism, and it specifically lists Landmarks, Moai, and Chateaus. My question is, are these the only improvements it affects? Since it affects the other cultural unique improvements, shouldn't it also work for the Brazilwood Camp since it gives culture after Acoustics? Would it work on Plantations or Pastures if you had the Oral Tradition or God of the Open Sky pantheon beliefs, respectively?

I'm 99.99% sure that, yes, it would add Tourism for those other examples too. There's no effective difference between Chateaus and Brazilwood camps that would make one have Tourism and the other not have it; I would assume those three improvements are just listed as examples.

It does affect Brazilwood Camps. I would guess that it works on any improvement that makes culture, however I'm not sure.

Top Bottom