Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!

Slow night at work last night :(
I have lots of homework :(
I don't have any free time :(

Guess what?

I'm working on a group project (a wiki) with two people.

I am the only one who has substantially contributed anything (except three sentences from one person, which I already had covered).

Note to self: Never work with one of them again on a project. The other guy has no internet at home, which I can understand, and since he transferred recently, has no computer account either, so he can't go to the library. The other guy has an account and has not gotten a pass to the library.

I bought an iTunes card today.
I haven't done that in over a year.
When I tried to redeem the card it asked for my password.
I tried the usual passwords and none of them matched.
The thing gave me two options after I tried 4 times; we'll send you an e-mail or answer the security question.
I don't have access to that e-mail address anymore...option one was a no go.
I clicked on option two.
It asked for my birthday. Easy enough.
Then, it took me to my security question.
"What color is the sky?"
[insert head hitting keyboard action here]

I know the password has absolutely NOTHING to do with that.

I JUST WANT TO BUY MY SONGS!

Why go the legal way? Being a pirate is so much more fun!

I'm making less than great progress on the lengthy talk I have to give Tuesday...

Even though I only have History homework to do, I've been procrastinating it -.-

I cannot find pants that fit me! :mad: The people at my mall apparently think the majority of teens are short and overweight, because that's what I'm getting from the majority of their pants sizes. Near impossible to find any pants with higher length than width.

If you haven't got an uninterpretable power supply, get one stat ;)
It was the power to the whole house, not my computer, you nerd. ;)
Even though I only have History homework to do, I've been procrastinating it -.-
Dude, it's freaking Saturday. You are so far from procrastinating right now.

@Sarah Palin

Please die until you learn to use proper English grammar.

Sincerely, Trajan.
Reply To Sarah Palin:
Also learn to pronounce nuclear correctly.

There's one u in the word. I know nuclear sounds weird. But pronounce it correctly. N-u-c-l-e-a-r. Not n-u-k-u-l-a-r.

Dude, you have to bug Bush about the "Nukular" thing first. ;)

I cannot find pants that fit me! :mad: The people at my mall apparently think the majority of teens are short and overweight, because that's what I'm getting from the majority of their pants sizes. Near impossible to find any pants with higher length than width.

Quoted for truth.

Reply To Sarah Palin:
Also learn to pronounce nuclear correctly.

There's one u in the word. I know nuclear sounds weird. But pronounce it correctly. N-u-c-l-e-a-r. Not n-u-k-u-l-a-r.

That message should go out to just about everyone. I hear "nucular" way too much, even at the university, where you'd think people would be a little bit smarter than that. :wallbash:

I hate object oriented programming.

I almost hit some people with my car because I took a left turn too hastily (at my father's insistence). :(

I keep asking myself if they realize
That their fears are really just the
same as mine

Do they know all their insecurities
Are the same ones that are inside of me?
As people come and go
Do they know they're really not alone?
And the life of the party just left
I guess I couldn't cure his emptiness

Top Bottom